Quite a beginners question I guess...

For the gearheads in the audience
Bremborio
Quite a beginners question I guess...

Post by Bremborio »

Now since a couple of months I tried a few cages. My girlfriend loves it and keeps me locked until she decides what will happen. I found a good cage, very comfortable but there is an issue. I guess I am what is called a grower and especially at night/morning with the morning wood things get 'interesting'. But what happens is that the erection still takes place but just in front of the ring. The penis cannot grow so it grows all the way in front of the cage. So, especially for the nights, I am looking for some good straps that are easy to fit on that will keep the cage close to the body rather than everything going down. I searched and I searched but can´t really find anything good. I would just need something that cannot stretch and that holds the cage in place. I have tried some harnesses but these are not really meant for the job. Do you guys & girls know about anything simple though efficient to avoid having the erection in front of the cage? Ring size is good, I have tried to go smaller but that is not the solution; lots of pain and the whole thing keeps on happening in front of the cage. Any ideas? Homemade solutions? Some tips where to get something?

Thanks!
0 x
Eraow3

Re: Quite a beginners question I guess...

Post by Eraow3 »

Omg, I haven’t even got to that stage yet, I simply slip right out when flaccid so haven’t even considered what would happen when it grows at night. Dang this is so difficult! I hope it works out for you but I’m fearing I might have to give up on the idea of chastity all together 😭
0 x
TwistedMister
Last orgasm: October 21st, 2020
Orgasms this year: 4

Post by TwistedMister »

You mean, behind the ring?

I just let it go, no need for trying to 'strap it in'.
0 x
04/07/19 "And then I 'punished' you by making you lick my pussy after I let my other 'boy' fuck me." --Mrs. Twisted
KittensBoyToy

Post by KittensBoyToy »

One of the things your body will adjust to in time.
0 x
Kitten's Boy Toy
I'm Kitten's property and She keeps Her property secure in a Jail Bird!
CagedKC

Post by CagedKC »

Sounds like yourbase ring may be too big. With a properly sized cage your cock cant grow, but the erectile tissue in your pelic area still will. This is normal and movement fwd shoukd stop once your balls are pulled tight. I had a tripple base eing made so my balls cant travel as far before anchoring in place. If your like me, you will grow (pun untended) to love the feeling of your inaccessible internal erection pushing your balls tight to the bottom of your scrotum.
0 x
Locked 24/7 since July 2018
MM Jailbird
Key Holder "Sexy Red"