Looking for a steal cage for long wear. Narrowed down to 4 options

For the gearheads in the audience
cshorts
Re: Looking for a steal cage for long wear. Narrowed down to 4 options

Post by cshorts »

I really like my A-272 (though for the past couple of years I’ve been wearing my custom MCN Contender). The enclosed tube prevents you from pleasuring yourself by rubbing the frenulum through the bars. And as Tom says, the tip opening is good for lining up if you want to pee standing at a urinal.

The difference between A271 and A272 is length. If you can afford to try both, you can find the more comfortable size by trial and error. Or you can use the measuring instructions from a custom site to measure your length properly and then choose which is likely to fit you better.
0 x
Wearing: MCN Contender
In chastity since: 3 October 2018
nicknick

Post by nicknick »

Tom Allen wrote: Fri Jul 30, 2021 8:13 am I found with the A27x cages I could go down a size because the cuff rings are so comfortable. I was in a 1-7/8 ring, and I'm wearing their 45mm, which is actually closer to 1-3/4.
My cage reached today, and the A271 is comfortable but I guess the 50' ring is too big. I can fit two fingers between the ring when worn and It slides off, specially when growing. With the cage on and flaccid, I can even take my penis off (not the balls though).

Seeing as you have various a27x models, are the rings interchangable? Maybe I buy the A272 with a 45 ring, but seeing as when flacid I can fit two fingers between the ring when worn, even the 40 ring can be the one I need. I take there is no way to buy the rings separately or is there anything I can buy so the cage does not slide off?
0 x
Tom Allen
Site Admin
Last orgasm: April 1st, 2018
Orgasms this year: 0

Post by Tom Allen »

I have seen the rings sold separately, but the entire cage is so inexpensive thst it might be easier to buy a spare or buy the A272.. All of the rings have been interchangeable on the devices that I have
1 x
bobolink

Post by bobolink »

I too am looking for an inexpensive metal cage. I appreciate these posts as they are extremely helpful in learning the ins and outs of this whole process as i am relatively new to chastity.

My main interest in chastity is to save myself for my wife. She has said, "I really don't care if you pleasure yourself." But, if I do masturbate and she wants to have sex later in the day, it can be difficult to achieve an erection. Most of the time I think it is actually a mental thing but in the moment, it really doesn't matter. If it doesn't work, it doesn't work. And when I refrain and go without an orgasm for 4-5 days, sex is unbelievable! Why would I ever want to beat off?

I would like to find something that I can use for a 24/7. I hear such good things about the 272 but the enclosed nature of the tube concerns me. I like the ability to keep the device clean and to wash but the tube seems like a bit of a hassle. However, when I hear that the ringed cages can pinch I questions those designs too.

As for going 24/7... I am the one that locks up. My wife isn't too interested. And wearing a cage during the night is a real challenge. I am a grower and it is the mornings that case the problem. I could take it off during the night and put it back on in the morning. Still trying to consider my options.

For general interest, my current (first) cage is shown in the link below; though I didn't order from ebay. It is surprisingly comfortable but I would really like something that is easier to clean and attempt a longer lockup.

https://www.ebay.com/itm/Male-Natural-C ... 3672304639

You guys have me considering the 272 but I guess I need to just make a decision and see how it goes. My other option is the one listed below.

https://www.aliexpress.com/item/3269191 ... 1255%22%7D

Anyway, thanks for any/all your comments. The help a great deal as I navigate this new world of chastity.
1 x
slave d

Post by slave d »

i have one of the second (AliExpress) models and my cock head would pop out between the front bars which are too far apart … for me anyway. Ended up needing a much smaller device anyway so even after squeezing the bars up in a vice it’s now just sitting in the drawer. Doesn’t mean it won’t suit you of course !!

MsM’s ld
0 x
New Zealand
After a year post covid of “freedom” I am trialing a good old HT V3 nub modified by me to have a glans ring so no pullout. Working well so far.
nicknick

Post by nicknick »

Tom Allen wrote: Fri Aug 20, 2021 4:39 am I have seen the rings sold separately, but the entire cage is so inexpensive thst it might be easier to buy a spare or buy the A272.. All of the rings have been interchangeable on the devices that I have
Yeah, will try with the A272 and the 45 ring and if it's still too big, buy the other one. I bought this Cobra too, just to see how it is: https://es.dhgate.com/product/2021-mamb ... 96915.html

And with the A271 I make noise when moving where the two parts of the cage join. I guess it does not fit perfectly or something, but it's pretty bad to walk outside and make metallic noise xD I don't know if it's supposed to happen or can be prevented.
0 x
horizbiz

Options and Badass Workroom

Post by horizbiz »

I recently bought a BA-26 with PA lock and can't be happier. While this vendor sells some of the cheaper Chinese devices, this one is clearly custom made. It arrived in less than 4 weeks (I don't think any one is delivering a custom device in less than 3 month right now.) I ran through the gamut of Chinese devices and never found one that did not pinch somewhere or really irritate my scrotum. I attempted to polish out the rough edges with grinding and polishing, but i found the areas where the pins inserted were not tight, and as the device moves and flexes it pinches. Nothing can be done about it. Also most of these device's turned out to be chrome plated and I suspect a skin reaction to the chrome was responsible was my issue. Once I was in a smaller (45mm vs 50mm) real stainless ring everything is hunky dory. While the cheaper devices helped me figure out sizing, I spent as much on 6 of these that didn't work than the one custom device. Some of the cheaper devices obviously work for some people, but I would suggest that if the first one or two of them don't work for you to go straight for the custom offerings.
2 x
timmyboy38
Last orgasm: June 29th, 2021

Post by timmyboy38 »

I would love a BA-28. Is yours heavy? And does the ring irritate your scrotum? For, me the ring is the hard part, as it irritates.
0 x
Locked 24/7 in a cherry.. no a PA-28.. I mean a Penica.. well, I don't know.
lockedforfun

Post by lockedforfun »

I have one of these:

https://fancybondage.com/collections/ma ... age-hbs051

and it was very comfortable. Even the hinged ring didn't cause me any problems, but that may be a "your mileage may vary" sort of thing*. I wore it for a while when I'd lost the security screw for my MM Queen's Keep. I'm back in the QK with a new screw (I'm screwed by being screwed and kept from being screwed - there are too many meta-levels here), but the HBS-051 is a capable and inexpensive backup. There are others with slightly different sizes and designs too. Even solid rings.

* overall, I prefer my MM, but the hinged ring on this meant I could get a tighter fit.
0 x
horizbiz

Post by horizbiz »

The ba-26 has some heft to it. As far as scrotum irritation is concerned, my issue was obviously a reaction to the chrome plating. If you have already tried a real stainless steel ring and it was a problem, I don’t think this is a solution.
0 x