Super sized rings?

For the gearheads in the audience
tyrantfour

Super sized rings?

Post by tyrantfour »

So I'm measuring myself for the ring. I wrapped a string around my balls and cock and tied it tight but comfortable then slipped it off. It was not "easy" but it came off 1 part at a time That loop I made is right about 3 inches. Looks like the biggest rings I can find are a hair over 2. I found 2 inch rings at a local store (not for chastity) and they barely fit over just my soft cock.

At this point, I'm not sure if I'm doing this correctly or I'm just too big for any kind of device. Yay me I guess :(
0 x
Ktjennin
Re: Super sized rings?

Post by Ktjennin »

Check out mature metal. They have much larger base rings.
0 x
bobolink

Post by bobolink »

It sounds like you are getting the concept of circumference and diameter confused. Typically a ring that is 50mm = 2" = the diameter. The circumference for this size ring is 6"
0 x
mcn

Post by mcn »

The combination of soft, squishy flesh, mixed with a flexible string is not a good method to use for obtaining one's correct base ring size. I sold two 3 inch diameter rings within a one week period recently. Both men used the string method, and both rings were the incorrect size.

Based on the most commonly ordered sizes when people buy a chastity device from me, the majority of men require a 1-3/4, 1-7/8 or 2 inch diameter ring, and only about 5% of the base rings I sell are wider or narrower than these sizes.

Your best bet is to use rubber test rings that are approximately the same thickness and shape as the ring on the device you will be purchasing.

I normally encourage people to wear a base ring for 24-48 hours when testing. If the rings remains comfortable then you have the correct size. If the ring becomes uncomfortable, then it's too narrow and the test is performed again with the next wider ring.

Mature Metal sell complete rings sets. If you feel you only need a few rings to test with, individual rings can be purchased through this vendor...

https://male-essentials.com/Rubber-Cock-Rings-RRAS.htm

I hope this helps!
Mark
http://www.malechastitynow.com/
1 x
TwistedMister
Last orgasm: October 21st, 2020
Orgasms this year: 4

Post by TwistedMister »

mcn wrote: Mon Aug 16, 2021 10:12 am
I normally encourage people to wear a base ring for 24-48 hours when testing. If the rings remains comfortable then you have the correct size. If the ring becomes uncomfortable, then it's too narrow and the test is performed again with the next wider ring.
I have had some issues with very ugly edema when wearing just a ring for a long period of time, especially overnight (when sleeping). I'm not sure that doing so for such a long time should be recommended.
0 x
04/07/19 "And then I 'punished' you by making you lick my pussy after I let my other 'boy' fuck me." --Mrs. Twisted
Asasna

Post by Asasna »

Thank you for the recommendation. Maybe that shop will be useful for me. I also have a favorite online store, where I've been buying my mens diamond ring . I'm satisfied with everything - the assortment is vast, the quality is high, and everything looks exceptionally stylish. Before I found that store, I couldn't find a new rings because I didn't like any. In that store, I always can find something I like.
0 x
Chflow

Post by Chflow »

Yes, that is a good recommendation to get some
Test rings. I’m curious how this all turns out… I have been looking for a device for YEARS. Injured myself BAD with a 55 mm ring and still want something idk there is an eb and a flow bust most of the flow gets caught on these rocks. When I measure around the base it’s around 9”+/-
0 x
Chflow

Post by Chflow »

Oh, I just noticed that the dates in this thread were April 2021 at first I saw 2022. Thanks mind lol. Oh well, anyways this is good advice to try multiple rings for sizes AND none of the rings in the mature metal kit nor in the links above are sufficiently sized based on measurements. Anyone with thoughts or advices? Thanks
0 x
TwistedMister
Last orgasm: October 21st, 2020
Orgasms this year: 4

Post by TwistedMister »

Hardware store?
0 x
04/07/19 "And then I 'punished' you by making you lick my pussy after I let my other 'boy' fuck me." --Mrs. Twisted
Atone

Post by Atone »

Try a marine (boat) supply store like West Marine or similar. They should have a good selection of quality stainless steel rings.
0 x