Anyone has experience with "badass workroom"?

For the gearheads in the audience
SwedInLoriTube

Anyone has experience with "badass workroom"?

Post by SwedInLoriTube »

Hello everyone,

I found a youtube channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC_qukg ... M8-nkJMXXA
and a site, https://badassworkroom.com/

that has pretty serious customizable devices.

I ran a search here on chastityforums but found nothing. Anyone had any experience with this place or ordered anything from them?
0 x
slave d

Re: Anyone has experience with "badass workroom"?

Post by slave d »

Very interesting how some of “their” custom devices are exactly the same as MUCH cheaper units available through DHGate etc !! But no, i’ve never heard of them before and while they may we’ll be above board i’d be extremely cautious of a company that’s gone from zero to having 30 custom devices plus everything else ??

MsM’s ld
1 x
New Zealand
After a year post covid of “freedom” I am trialing a good old HT V3 nub modified by me to have a glans ring so no pullout. Working well so far.
timmyboy38
Last orgasm: June 29th, 2021

Post by timmyboy38 »

I ordered a pa lock from them. Will keep you updated.
1 x
Locked 24/7 in a cherry.. no a PA-28.. I mean a Penica.. well, I don't know.
koekoek

Post by koekoek »

We use 1 from them and it does it's job very well.
Best of the cheaper we could find.
0 x
Naljeans

Post by Naljeans »

Every device including the custom ones look just like ordinary DHGate cheap devices.
2 x
MCN Contender
slave d

Post by slave d »

Naljeans wrote: Fri Jul 30, 2021 5:54 am Every device including the custom ones look just like ordinary DHGate cheap devices.
That’s exactly what they are, cheap Chinese units called as custom and quadrupled in price !!

MsM’s ld
1 x
New Zealand
After a year post covid of “freedom” I am trialing a good old HT V3 nub modified by me to have a glans ring so no pullout. Working well so far.
timmyboy38
Last orgasm: June 29th, 2021

Post by timmyboy38 »

The PA lock from badass finally arrived. The product appears heavy, sturdy and locks very smoothly. So far, this website seems to deliver quality.
0 x
Locked 24/7 in a cherry.. no a PA-28.. I mean a Penica.. well, I don't know.
mikel2411

Post by mikel2411 »

I got a complete device from them with a testicle bar, I was impressed by the quality of the device and it is very comfortable have been wearing it for about three weeks or so. I will be ordering another design directly from them, the first one was through another site much less expensive but a good test from them.
1 x
Currently locked in custom BA 34R, also use Ba-20 with triple base ring occasionally switched for BA 25 with double base ring.
Mr Pickle

Post by Mr Pickle »

I've seen these on etsy. The reviews look good and from what I've read, they do actually customise the sizes.
They are also posted from Hong kong/China so may be they use the same as the cheaper devices.
0 x
Me. "I only got 30 seconds, that's not fair". C. "life's not fair, suck it up" :(
Darlingsboy

Post by Darlingsboy »

Ordered a custom one least week. Will keep everyone updated. So far, very good communication, prompt, and courteous. It will be interesting to see how it turns out. It’s will have a hollow PA as well as a urethral option. Obviously, not at the same time, but to be able to switch when necessary.
0 x