Anyone has experience with "badass workroom"?

For the gearheads in the audience
Lockedcock36535
Re: Anyone has experience with "badass workroom"?

Post by Lockedcock36535 »

My BA-25 is supposed to ship the 1st.
1 x
ChasteCouple82

Post by ChasteCouple82 »

We bought the hbs053 from them with a 45mm base ring because he wears a 45mm with his HT v4. The ring from badass wasn’t as comfortable and the hinge pinched a lot. We’re trying to get a bigger ring to try it again.
0 x
caged_tx

Post by caged_tx »

My BA-28 arrived last night. So far, things seem great (although it’s only been on for about 12 hours). The weight difference between steel and titanium is huge! This feels much lighter than my previous steel cage from them.
0 x
mikel2411

Post by mikel2411 »

How's it going in the BA-28?
Are you pierced?
Do you think the cost difference for Titanium is worth it?
Do you miss the heft of SS units?
I really like the heft of both of my BA units, even thinking about ordering another with four rings and debating on going titanium because it will be very heavy if I go SS.
Mikel
0 x
Currently locked in custom BA 34R, also use Ba-20 with triple base ring occasionally switched for BA 25 with double base ring.
caged_tx

Post by caged_tx »

So far I love the BA-28! I am pierced (2ga PA piercing). The price difference between SS and titanium was $100…absolutely worth it in my opinion! It wears so much lighter than my previous SS cage from them. This cage feels similar weight-wise to my Kink3d cobra. I used to get a lot of ball burn under the base ring with my SS cage but it is much more rare with the titanium cage - I think because the weight is so much less. So…I definitely don’t miss the heft of SS. I actually prefer the lighter cage as I find it easier for long term wear personally. My wife also liked being able to pick the color for anodizing (went with green).
In all, I am very glad I upgraded to titanium!
Four rings sounds pretty big, I agree that you may want to consider titanium if it’s something you want to wear long term.
0 x
AngusWNY

Post by AngusWNY »

If one can’t (quite) afford Steelwerks, BadAssWorkroom is an excellent second choice. My best cage is from BAW and it is far superior to the inexpensive DHgate/AliExpress/Wish or eBay cages.

Dimensions are variable and so are the options selected. For a few hundred bucks you get a made to measure cage.

I’ve ordered my second from BAW based on an excellent experience with the first.
0 x