advice for full cage longterm

For the gearheads in the audience
slavetom
advice for full cage longterm

Post by slavetom »

Hello,

as a chastity lover I want to lock up my little clitty longterm.
But, a few years ago I had an infection on my testicles which result was that the testicles are very tight to the body.
My penis is extremely small so I was wondering if there is a small cage which covers it all.
I have seen a metal device called the "MEGG" but is is too big. (https://www.etsy.com/nl/listing/8826576 ... e-kuisheid)

Anybody has other ideas to lock it longterm?

Thank you all

grt Tom
0 x
Tom Allen
Site Admin
Last orgasm: April 1st, 2018
Orgasms this year: 0

Re: advice for full cage longterm

Post by Tom Allen »

Hey @slavetom - Please note that we don't interact "in character" on this forum. Referring to one's penis as a "sissy clitty" or similar descriptions is not particularly popular, nor encouraged.
1 x
slave d

Post by slave d »

If you’re genuinely interested in long term chastity try following the link in my signature. It takes you to a thread i started on a small hinged A-ring device that i am in 24/7/365 and is perfect in my view for those of us with small cocks. There is then a link in the thread to the actual device. Being open it is easily kept clean which the model your suggesting is not. It depends if course what you call “long term” but mine only has to be removed every few months for a lock check and good clean whereas the one you’re suggesting looks good but probably would need removing every day or two to keep clean.

MsM’s ld
0 x
New Zealand
After a year post covid of “freedom” I am trialing a good old HT V3 nub modified by me to have a glans ring so no pullout. Working well so far.
slavetom

Post by slavetom »

Tom Allen wrote: Wed Jul 21, 2021 7:29 am Hey @slavetom - Please note that we don't interact "in character" on this forum. Referring to one's penis as a "sissy clitty" or similar descriptions is not particularly popular, nor encouraged.
Sorry, just a habit.

Won't happen again.
0 x