Soft cage?

For the gearheads in the audience
danj
Soft cage?

Post by danj »

My youngest child is a climber. Always climbing on daddy! I'm in need of a cage that would be softer, not obvious or potentially causing him or me to get hurt while horsing around.

Any thoughts on the Bon 4 or Birdlocked silicone cages? Are they pretty "soft"? My wife (and I) would like to keep me locked more often, but with steel or hard plastic, hasn't really been a good option lately. Interested in feedback on any of the softer type cages.
0 x
-Dan

and yes, that IS my beautiful hotwife wearing the key to my cb-6000s!

Currently Own: CB-6000s, Steelworxx Steelheart (2), modified Steelworxx Looker 3, and DH Gate A271 (2)
Currently Wearing: Steelheart
slave d

Re: Soft cage?

Post by slave d »

Honestly teach your child you don’t put your foot in somebody’s crotch !! If it’s soft you’ll get hurt anyway !! i’m happiest with steel when playing with grandkids, at least they’re not going to hurt me and as far as i’m concerned if they hurt their foot kicking me there then maybe they won’t do it again. From what i’ve read (never tried one) the soft silicone ones are next to useless anyway.

MsM’s ld
1 x
New Zealand
After a year post covid of “freedom” I am trialing a good old HT V3 nub modified by me to have a glans ring so no pullout. Working well so far.
danj

Post by danj »

^Valid points. Home today and wife didn't allow me out, so I'll have to manage!
0 x
-Dan

and yes, that IS my beautiful hotwife wearing the key to my cb-6000s!

Currently Own: CB-6000s, Steelworxx Steelheart (2), modified Steelworxx Looker 3, and DH Gate A271 (2)
Currently Wearing: Steelheart
sherulestherooster

Post by sherulestherooster »

My former key holder wanted me to go to a soft cage because she didn’t like me poking her with the CB-6000s. So I got a birdocked and yes it is “squishy” but the hygiene problems were awful. I didn’t like it much at all. Very wide ring as well. Interested if there are better soft options myself, but I would not recommend.
0 x