The Vice

For the gearheads in the audience
FussKuss
The Vice

Post by FussKuss »

Hi Everyone

i've been getting a lot of ads for The Vice chastity cage and they promise this anti-pullout stuff.
basically the cage looks very much like my cb-6000 which i dont really like that much, except it has a second ring.

being unable to pull out sounds like a pretty neat fantasy - i just dont think it works without a PA piercing. so does anyone have any experience with The Vice? especially how it is compared to the cb-6000?

thank you :)
0 x
TwistedMister
Last orgasm: October 21st, 2020
Orgasms this year: 4
Re: The Vice

Post by TwistedMister »

What do you mean, "getting a lot of ads"? Like pop-ups or something?
0 x
04/07/19 "And then I 'punished' you by making you lick my pussy after I let my other 'boy' fuck me." --Mrs. Twisted
timmyboy38
Last orgasm: June 29th, 2021
Re: The Vice

Post by timmyboy38 »

FussKuss wrote: Sat Jul 03, 2021 4:15 pm being unable to pull out sounds like a pretty neat fantasy - i just dont think it works without a PA piercing.

thank you :)
I have to tell you that I have tried almost any ball trap device, save for The Vice, I and was able to pull out every time. The CB6000 (with anti pullout), HT4, Birdcage, that electronic crappy thing with app control, they just did not work. I'm 99% sure you will be able to pull out of the Vice. Ball traps are nice for chastity play, but not a chastity lifestyle. At least, that is my opinion. I can pull out of these things within 2 seconds, perhaps 5 with the hardest ones. A little soap in the shower, and make it 1 second.

This Tuesday, I will get my PA piercing, finally. My wife and I had many talks about it, and read up on it, and it's not that bad. I bought some lidocaine creme to help with the sting, and I look forward to the procedure. I have a cherry keeper with PA lock ready. I tried a foreskin piercing before this, and it worked perfectly. I really could not pull out. How deliciously frustrating that was! However, the piercing slowly tore through my skin. The PA piercing should not have this problem.

I am so looking forward to a sure chastity solution, and next to a full belt, I'm afraid a PA piercing is the only option. Maybe you can read up on it, and talk it over with your wife. Don't rush into it, just research and contemplate it. Who knows...
0 x
Locked 24/7 in a cherry.. no a PA-28.. I mean a Penica.. well, I don't know.