Chastity cage with attached ball stretcher

For the gearheads in the audience
Thomscock

Chastity cage with attached ball stretcher

Post by Thomscock »

Hi all, new here and after searching the net I am wondering does anyone know of a decent chastity cage with an attached ball stretcher?
0 x
TwistedMister
Last orgasm: October 21st, 2020
Orgasms this year: 4
Re: Chastity cage with attached ball stretcher

Post by TwistedMister »

I don't think I've ever seen one, and I don't think it would work out very well.
0 x
04/07/19 "And then I 'punished' you by making you lick my pussy after I let my other 'boy' fuck me." --Mrs. Twisted
Tom Allen
Site Admin
Last orgasm: April 1st, 2018
Orgasms this year: 0

Post by Tom Allen »

https://mobile.twitter.com/steelwerks/s ... 07/photo/1

https://mobile.twitter.com/steelwerks/s ... 00/photo/1

Steelwerks is the only one making integrated testicle stretchers, that I know of.
0 x
mikel2411

Post by mikel2411 »

I bought a silicone unit with a spreader/separator/splitter just to try it out and found I really liked it. I was able to wear the unit for a few days really liking the feelings having my testies stretched and separated, they rubbed nicely on my thighs. I only stopped wearing it because with the silicone it stretched enough so I would pop out of one side or the other, at work that was not cool. I want to try a steel unit with a splitter but haven't found a cheapie one that had the correct measurements so I could try it out. There are a lot of units out there if you think one of the cheapies will fit try it out and let us know how it goes.
0 x
Currently locked in custom BA 34R, also use Ba-20 with triple base ring occasionally switched for BA 25 with double base ring.
Jon Descer

Post by Jon Descer »

Because I'm a shill, I always take this kind of opportunity to recommend Male Chastity Now--Mark will, in my experience, make whatever kind of modifications to his devices that you want, so long as you pay a reasonable up-charge and give clear instructions and measurements. If you can use, say, a ball stretcher weight to figure out what kind of internal diameter you need, and then figure out how far down you want the boys pulled, he would probably be willing to make you a Contender with said attachment.
0 x