DHGate super small stainless steel

For the gearheads in the audience
Chastityat60
DHGate super small stainless steel

Post by Chastityat60 »

Trying it out for its second run .. we will see.., the sound is too big for me but the anti pullout is effective. So far its a fit for me..
0 x
slave d

Re: DHGate super small stainless steel

Post by slave d »

How about a link so we know what you’re talking about !!

MsM’s ld
0 x
New Zealand
After a year post covid of “freedom” I am trialing a good old HT V3 nub modified by me to have a glans ring so no pullout. Working well so far.
Chastityat60

Post by Chastityat60 »

slave d wrote: Sun Jun 13, 2021 5:31 pm How about a link so we know what you’re talking about !!

MsM’s ld
I don’t know how to do that. Just go to DHgate, search happytime16 Bottom of top section go more.. find 8 bar basket/cage w/urethral sound and anti pullout. Super small....In the meantime I’ll try to figure out how to do that..lol.
0 x
slave d

Post by slave d »

Is it this one ?

https://m.dhgate.com/product/happytime1 ... 8D7C0F359A

i am in a similar one but mine has a hinged ring so i can get one small enough:

https://m.dhgate.com/product/2017-curve ... d=7BFna20d

MsM’s ld
0 x
New Zealand
After a year post covid of “freedom” I am trialing a good old HT V3 nub modified by me to have a glans ring so no pullout. Working well so far.
Chastityat60

Post by Chastityat60 »

slave d wrote: Mon Jun 14, 2021 9:57 am Is it this one ?

https://m.dhgate.com/product/happytime1 ... 8D7C0F359A

i am in a similar one but mine has a hinged ring so i can get one small enough:

https://m.dhgate.com/product/2017-curve ... d=7BFna20d

MsM’s ld
Yes only difference is the sound.
0 x
Chastityat60

Post by Chastityat60 »

I looked at that one as a close second. I was much more interested in the sound aspect than the hinge at the time.I’m guessing there is no way at all to slip out with a sound that extends beyond the A Ring. It’s rather snug now. When the sound is in, I’m expecting another level of pressure on the anti pullout spikes. A few years back I asked around about anti pullouts and do they work.. This unit has one and If I could manage to get out ., the boys would still be very stuck. That will probably be my next one.! Lol
0 x
locked4her55

Post by locked4her55 »

Chastityat60 wrote: Sun Jun 13, 2021 9:28 am Trying it out for its second run .. we will see.., the sound is too big for me but the anti pullout is effective. So far its a fit for me..
I wear something similar and it came with the same anti pullout spikes as yours but after numerous attempts at installing them over several months I gave up. :(

Good for you to manage to use them as I have heard others here on the Forum that have been unsuccessful.
0 x
Happily secured since 4/2010 :-)
Have worn CB3000, CB6000s, MM Jail Bird & Watchful Mistress,
DHgate A271 & 273, DHgate Full Stainless Steel Belt & DHgate HT nub
Currently wearing A273
slave d

Post by slave d »

Yep i’ve never found any pullout spikes that i can fit in place. i suspect it’s because my device is so tiny there’s simply no room for it without pinching which makes it unwearable. If you are comfortable wearing a urethral insert then it can stop pulling out anyway. Personally i find that i “can” pull out the back of any device but frankly i do not want to and even if i can I certainly can’t pull my balls through the very small gap i have (about 4mm). Overall i find the smallest A-ring combined with a small cage and small gap make things as secure as possible. Start getting much bigger and i start to just fall out the back which is hopeless.

MsM’s ld
0 x
New Zealand
Chastityat60

Post by Chastityat60 »

This is my first of this style, and first anti pullout ring. I will admit it is tricky but doable. Just by once in the cage/basket keeping it close to the cage while working it around. Has worked fairly easily so far. Align and wait.
0 x
Chastityat60

Post by Chastityat60 »

Ok, so as I said in another post the lock on my chinese device broke. No worries, Kept for Her has for 22.00. The locking tab part fell off , and springs and tumblers all fell out of the magic lock ..which leaves just enough room for an 8 in ty-rap to slip thru the empty cylinder. Pull it tight and snip the end.
..perfect. Still really unsure on presenting this subject again. Considering not, and just self locking between our love making, because it’s what I want to do..It’s my desire, not hers. Obviously.
Funny though, unexpected visit..she saw me wearing it in the shower the other day. Not one word spoken about it..maybe someday.
0 x