HT v3 steel vs Guardian 3d of oxy shop. Which is best?

For the gearheads in the audience
slutofmmss
HT v3 steel vs Guardian 3d of oxy shop. Which is best?

Post by slutofmmss »

I'm using AliExpress Chinese cb6000s cage from 1 year. It gives best feeling bt not durable.

Help me choosing one of these with size. reason of rejected cage welcomed.

1 https://oxy-shop.com/products/new-2018- ... 0433886275
2 https://oxy-shop.com/collections/3d-pri ... 9127270467

Thanks & kind regards.
Last edited by slutofmmss on Mon May 31, 2021 9:26 am, edited 2 times in total.
0 x
Caged slave of Goddess Mmss
slave d

Re: HT v3 steel vs Guardian 3d of oxy shop. Which is best?

Post by slave d »

The HT steel is NOT a genuine item but a copy and is too heavy to be usable long term. The other I don’t know. If you like the fit of the 6000S why not buy a real one rather than the cheap copy you have, it will be much more durable !! Buying from the manufacturer is really the only way to get reliable product.

MsM’s ld
1 x
New Zealand
After a year post covid of “freedom” I am trialing a good old HT V3 nub modified by me to have a glans ring so no pullout. Working well so far.
slutofmmss

Post by slutofmmss »

slave d wrote: Sun May 30, 2021 11:01 pm The HT steel is NOT a genuine item but a copy and is too heavy to be usable long term. The other I don’t know. If you like the fit of the 6000S why not buy a real one rather than the cheap copy you have, it will be much more durable !! Buying from the manufacturer is really the only way to get reliable product.

MsM’s ld
Yes exactly i was thinking same. Thanks 👍🏻
My only concern is that, real cb6000s will able to hold me without breaking if I grow 15cm.
0 x
TwistedMister
Last orgasm: October 21st, 2020
Orgasms this year: 4

Post by TwistedMister »

slutofmmss wrote: Mon May 31, 2021 4:01 am
slave d wrote: Sun May 30, 2021 11:01 pm The HT steel is NOT a genuine item but a copy and is too heavy to be usable long term. The other I don’t know. If you like the fit of the 6000S why not buy a real one rather than the cheap copy you have, it will be much more durable !! Buying from the manufacturer is really the only way to get reliable product.

MsM’s ld
My only concern is that, real cb6000s will able to hold me without breaking if I grow 15cm.
LOL, sounds like a lot in metric...but it's actually less than 6". That shouldn't be a problem. The seams of my CB-3000 split after years of use, I fixed it with 'superglue' and it's been holding since.
1 x
04/07/19 "And then I 'punished' you by making you lick my pussy after I let my other 'boy' fuck me." --Mrs. Twisted
Tom Allen
Site Admin
Last orgasm: April 1st, 2018
Orgasms this year: 0

Post by Tom Allen »

I'm going to repeat: for those of you who ask about a particular device - it would aid those who might help if you include a link to said device. There are literally dozens of different styles, sold by dozens of different suppliers, under dozens of different names. A link to one will enable a more experienced user to quickly look and say "Oh, that looks like what we commonly know as *this* device. Don't bother, it's too pinchy." or whatever.
1 x
slutofmmss

Post by slutofmmss »

TwistedMister wrote: Mon May 31, 2021 7:40 am
slutofmmss wrote: Mon May 31, 2021 4:01 am

MsM’s ld
LOL, sounds like a lot in metric...but it's actually less than 6". That shouldn't be a problem. The seams of my CB-3000 split after years of use, I fixed it with 'superglue' and it's been holding since.
Wow, Now i want it so badly. Thanks for writing
0 x