Is Rigid Chastity out of business?

For the gearheads in the audience
SpankySD
Is Rigid Chastity out of business?

Post by SpankySD »

I paid rigidchastity.com $325 back in September 2020 for a device. They promised it in 20-22 weeks. It's been 8.5 months, and they don't answer status inquiries.

Yet, their site is up and running. A new model is shown as available. They appear to be taking orders and collecting money.

Does anyone know if they are still in business? I am assuming now that I won't be getting my order, nor a refund.

Thanks.
0 x
Jon Descer

Re: Is Rigid Chastity out of business?

Post by Jon Descer »

I can't answer that particular question, but I can say that my experience with them was not the best in terms of customer service. They don't communicate well and my device also took FOREVER. I did, however, get everything I ordered and it was all great quality. With COVID and shipping delays, I would not be surprised if things are that much slower. I got the impression that they only have like 1 person who can read/write English too, so maybe that person is out sick or something.
0 x
stuck
Last orgasm: April 8th, 2021
Orgasms this year: 2
Re: Is Rigid Chastity out of business?

Post by stuck »

They are still open. They take a while to respond to emails. sometimes 2 weeks. But, they make a really good cage. they have a lead time of about 6 months. But if you pay the rush charge its less than a month. I ordered my second cage from them in may and been in it for a month.
0 x