Did you try this cage model?

For the gearheads in the audience
sm411cck
Did you try this cage model?

Post by sm411cck »

Hi there, I took a look to the forum but I couldn’t find any review of this chinese knockoff:
https://m.dhgate.com/product/latest-des ... 53918.html
Did any of you try such model?
If so, I’m particularly interested to know if the ring is pinching due to the two separate part it’s made of. As there are several models using the same ring, does anyone having a similar one provide some hints?
Ty!!
1 x
slave d

Re: Did you try this cage model?

Post by slave d »

i have been 24/7/365 in a much smaller cage but using the same A-ring. i got it for the small A-ring as all the solid rings are either too big for me or i can’t get my junk through them. So i wanted the hinged A-ring to get a tighter fit. i didn’t have any trouble with pinching but i did put a piece of silicone tube over the hinge initially just in case. i have recently changed that silicone (it got all loose and discoloured) for a piece of 8mm id plastic tubing that i heated and managed to slide over. This makes the ring even snugger for me which i like. People talk about needing a finger width of space under the A-ring but mine is much snugger than that. Anyway, that was a long answer for a simple question sorry !! Yes i use that form of base ring and no it didn’t pinch BUT if you have an issue just slip on a piece of silicone or similar tubing.

MsM’s ld
0 x
New Zealand
After a year post covid of “freedom” I am trialing a good old HT V3 nub modified by me to have a glans ring so no pullout. Working well so far.
sm411cck

Post by sm411cck »

Thank you slave d!
I guess I’m having the opposite problem as it seems I need larger rings. Although I went down to 4cm rings, I had to get back up to a diameter of about 5cm: the reason is I found a cyst forming on my right testicle causing some pain. An investigation by ultrasound scan confirmed it’s nothing to be worried about, but the doctor said it could be caused by veins/vasis occlusion. I didn’t tell the doc about the cage but I’m suspecting it was the cause or it could contribute to that forming.
I suspended wearing the cage for a couple of month, until the subtle pain I was having disappeared. Now I’m caged back in larger ring with no more pain, paying more attention to any sign of discomfort coming from down there, especially after prolonged erections while caged.
I didn’t find any info on forums/sites dealing with chastity about other people having such a problem: maybe the reason is elsewhere and I would have developed the cyst without the cage as well, but that’s it.
This is one of the reason I’d like to try different ring types as I wore just circular ones by now.
0 x
Chastityat60

Post by Chastityat60 »

sm411cck wrote: Mon May 24, 2021 1:22 pm Hi there, I took a look to the forum but I couldn’t find any review of this chinese knockoff:
https://m.dhgate.com/product/latest-des ... 53918.html
Did any of you try such model?
If so, I’m particularly interested to know if the ring is pinching due to the two separate part it’s made of. As there are several models using the same ring, does anyone having a similar one provide some hints?
Ty!!
Recently bought their “super small stainless steel” , very similar construction. It comes with a sound and anti pullout piece which is very effective..I’m on my second test drive. 1 st. was 12 hours with very loose fitting pants, , no pinching at all. 2 nd is regular cut tighter fit jeans. 5 hours in ..All good so far.
0 x