Prevent penis still getting hard behind base ring

For the gearheads in the audience
holytnewbie
Prevent penis still getting hard behind base ring

Post by holytnewbie »

Dear all,

I recently bought the holy trainer v4. When I tried it on, my penis was still able to get hard behind the base ring. I already tried on a larger base ring to no avail, as its still able to get hard at the stem of the penis, right behind the base ring. Should I perhaps use less lube? Or any advice at all? Thank you very much
0 x
TwistedMister
Last orgasm: October 21st, 2020
Orgasms this year: 4
Re: Prevent penis still getting hard behind base ring

Post by TwistedMister »

holytnewbie wrote: Thu May 13, 2021 1:08 am Dear all,

I recently bought the holy trainer v4. When I tried it on, my penis was still able to get hard behind the base ring.
Yeah, that's going to happen.
I already tried on a larger base ring to no avail, as its still able to get hard at the stem of the penis, right behind the base ring.
Why would you think a larger ring would prevent it? It won't. The point is, when you get aroused, you can't do anything with it.
Should I perhaps use less lube?
Lube isn't going to prevent you from getting aroused and swelling behind the ring. The proper size ring, with no lube will prevent it from trying to rip your balls off when you do get aroused. You could use some hand creme if there is chafing but not regular lube.
0 x
04/07/19 "And then I 'punished' you by making you lick my pussy after I let my other 'boy' fuck me." --Mrs. Twisted
WifeIsVanilla

Post by WifeIsVanilla »

That only happens to me when i am wearing my Curve which is too long for me which allows erections to get started. As my penis begins to grow within the tube, its girth increases, and the device pulls away from my body.

My custom made Mature Metal devices fit perfectly so erections never start, and there is no pulling away from the body. The sensations tell me that the erections really, really want to start, but the bars prevent them from doing so.
1 x
Past Devices: Curve & CB 6000s. Both broke, were repaired; then broke beyond repair.
Current Devices: MM Jail Bird, Cobra, MM Watchful Mistress, Holy Trainer v3, a new Curve & the dreaded Spiked Chamber.
holytnewbie

Post by holytnewbie »

Thanks for the quick reply folks. I guess there's nothing I can do about it then.
0 x
Jon Descer

Post by Jon Descer »

WifeIsVanilla wrote: Thu May 13, 2021 6:47 am That only happens to me when i am wearing my Curve which is too long for me which allows erections to get started. As my penis begins to grow within the tube, its girth increases, and the device pulls away from my body.

My custom made Mature Metal devices fit perfectly so erections never start, and there is no pulling away from the body. The sensations tell me that the erections really, really want to start, but the bars prevent them from doing so.
I find that interesting because every cage I've tried pulls away; too big, too small, custom fit, whatever. I believe you, I just don't understand why the parts that are NOT restrained would not grow.

Only thing I can think of, for the OP, is something I keep wanting to find myself, and that's something rigid I could attach to my cage, like a metal jockstrap, that pushes the cage back against my body. That way, there is no such space "behind the base ring"; behind the ring is your pelvis. No luck so far.
0 x
Naljeans

Post by Naljeans »

My current set up is the first that really stops erections before they get any steam. It doesn’t pull away from my body, and I can feel erections being denied. Truly be careful what you wish for. I think the diameter made the difference for me. Even when length was perfect, any room in width lets it get going. My Contender is perilously tight on width and functions unlike any previous devices, including a Contender with a 1.25” width.
1 x
MCN Contender
WifeIsVanilla

Post by WifeIsVanilla »

Naljeans wrote: Sun May 16, 2021 3:37 am My current set up is the first that really stops erections before they get any steam. It doesn’t pull away from my body, and I can feel erections being denied. Truly be careful what you wish for. I think the diameter made the difference for me. Even when length was perfect, any room in width lets it get going. My Contender is perilously tight on width and functions unlike any previous devices, including a Contender with a 1.25” width.
Exactly. All of the dimensions have to be just right to keep the erections from getting underway.

I really enjoy that sensation as the erection is being denied.
0 x
Past Devices: Curve & CB 6000s. Both broke, were repaired; then broke beyond repair.
Current Devices: MM Jail Bird, Cobra, MM Watchful Mistress, Holy Trainer v3, a new Curve & the dreaded Spiked Chamber.
TwistedMister
Last orgasm: October 21st, 2020
Orgasms this year: 4

Post by TwistedMister »

Naljeans wrote: Sun May 16, 2021 3:37 am My current set up is the first that really stops erections before they get any steam. It doesn’t pull away from my body, and I can feel erections being denied. Truly be careful what you wish for. I think the diameter made the difference for me. Even when length was perfect, any room in width lets it get going. My Contender is perilously tight on width and functions unlike any previous devices, including a Contender with a 1.25” width.
I'm not sure that 'enjoy' is the right word, but...for me, it wouldn't be the same if I couldn't feel the erection start, only to get just so far and be stopped by the unyielding restraint, feeling it tugging, pulling, *trying* to reach full erection but forcibly prevented from doing so; or coming awake in the morning with a full-blown attempt, straining against the cage, wishing I could touch it and rub it but unable to do so, being forcefully reminded that it is not under *my* control; or, at its highest intensity, while providing oral pleasure and wishing I was getting the same or able to fuck but knowing I can't because *she* has the key and is in control of when and if the cage comes of and I get to have a full erection and my desire for orgasm satisfied...
0 x
04/07/19 "And then I 'punished' you by making you lick my pussy after I let my other 'boy' fuck me." --Mrs. Twisted
Jon Descer

Post by Jon Descer »

Yeah, my current cage is so tight that I bulge out of the corners and get edema, so I can't really go any tighter (I really need to invest in a wider one), but it still does nothing to stop an erection. I even tried one of those flat-headed, super tiny cages (just for kicks, I know it would be unusual long-term) but I still got hard enough to push it away. So I'm thinking this might be more of an individual thing.
0 x