Best device that is not sliding while erection

For the gearheads in the audience
ftwtlv
Best device that is not sliding while erection

Post by ftwtlv »

Hi I'm wearing knock-off holytrainer v4 and when I get harder, it slides pulling my scrotum. I use 2nd from the smallest ring because the smallest one is too tight.
For some time I'm looking into this issue and maybe someone here would help me.
Someone told me that it could be because of anatomic ring but I'm not sure that the device with round ring woul help me.

The other point is that I want to try plastic 3d printed cage and have two candidates:
Cobra with simple ring (https://aliexpress.ru/item/4001347383412.html?mp=1)
And a rather new with a new type of ring (https://aliexpress.ru/item/1005002421100227.html)
So which of them you think is better?

First of all I want to try knock-off from ali and after that buy an original one.
0 x
Jon Descer

Re: Best device that is not sliding while erection

Post by Jon Descer »

This is basically unavoidable with cages, unless your cage is really long and points straight out (that would be awkward) or it's attached to a solid belt that holds it against your body. Otherwise, every cage will push out when you get erect, dragging your boys with it. The usual recommendation is to lotion up the underside many times a day, especially before doing anything that will probably give you an erection. You can try a different shaped ring, works for some people.
0 x
WifeIsVanilla

Post by WifeIsVanilla »

If your cage fits properly, erections can't get started, and the problem will be either minimized or eliminated. By fitting properly, I mean all parts of the penis, including the tip, touching the cage all of the time except for "shrinkage" situations.
0 x
Past Devices: Curve & CB 6000s. Both broke, were repaired; then broke beyond repair.
Current Devices: MM Jail Bird, Cobra, MM Watchful Mistress, Holy Trainer v3, a new Curve & the dreaded Spiked Chamber.
Chastityat60

Post by Chastityat60 »

WifeIsVanilla wrote: Wed May 05, 2021 8:14 am If your cage fits properly, erections can't get started, and the problem will be either minimized or eliminated. By fitting properly, I mean all parts of the penis, including the tip, touching the cage all of the time except for "shrinkage" situations.
:) true. For me,I found that very same , as a grower I had to discover what size I needed to be in contact at all times.I do not ever shrink enough to lose contact, however, it is still summer..winter will be my first winter in stainless.The super small works for me. All but prevents erection all together. Some buildup behind the ring but fairly quickly subsides. Even night time wood is prevented. Because the package is held together so well, daily thorough cleaning is required. Even with an open cage design,... a quick clean up and back in..benefits of being a grower.
0 x
TwistedMister
Last orgasm: October 21st, 2020
Orgasms this year: 4

Post by TwistedMister »

Personally, being somewhat(?) of a masochist, I think that having enough room to grow <just a bit> is a desirable feature. With the right ring, of the right size, it does not slide much. Being able to feel the arousal start and growth begin, only to have it firmly stopped and contained provides a certain sense of frustration.

I have also been in a dominant role and I am something of a sadist as well, I have enjoyed inflicting erotic torment. If I were a keyholder I would find it desirable to have that bit of room to grow, to provide that sense of frustration, the knowledge of what you cannot have because it is forcibly restrained by the hand of another.
2 x
04/07/19 "And then I 'punished' you by making you lick my pussy after I let my other 'boy' fuck me." --Mrs. Twisted
Jeffrey

Post by Jeffrey »

TwistedMister wrote: Sat Aug 14, 2021 7:02 am Personally, being somewhat(?) of a masochist, I think that having enough room to grow <just a bit> is a desirable feature. With the right ring, of the right size, it does not slide much. Being able to feel the arousal start and growth begin, only to have it firmly stopped and contained provides a certain sense of frustration.

I have also been in a dominant role and I am something of a sadist as well, I have enjoyed inflicting erotic torment. If I were a keyholder I would find it desirable to have that bit of room to grow, to provide that sense of frustration, the knowledge of what you cannot have because it is forcibly restrained by the hand of another.
Interesting... I'm also a grower and my partner likes to tease.... :)
0 x
shyguy
Last orgasm: May 14th, 2023

Post by shyguy »

WifeIsVanilla wrote: Wed May 05, 2021 8:14 am If your cage fits properly, erections can't get started, and the problem will be either minimized or eliminated. By fitting properly, I mean all parts of the penis, including the tip, touching the cage all of the time except for "shrinkage" situations.
I can only speak for myself but even with a super small cage (about 1 inch) night time erections do get started and drag the whole thing forward causing painful pinching and abrasions. The best devices for comfort, for me at least, are the ones with very wide base rings but then they have other issues which go against them.
0 x
BlackoutDevices

Post by BlackoutDevices »

So I see a bit of misinformation here on how and why certain cages pull more than others. Its why @Chastityat60 says to go smaller and later @shyguy says to go larger. Here's what I've found from my research in creating my Evo cage.

It needs to be the cage doing the work to keep the penis in place. Not the base ring
The base ring is only there to maintain security.

I think that's the reason why lots of people find the original CB-6 cages so comfortable. Cause if you look at their side profile, they expand from the entrance of the tube. What this does is makes it so that any penile expansion inside the tube is going to add a bit of pressure back towards the base ring due to the slight angle. I don't know if this was originally done on purpose but it was certainly genius for its time.

So what this means is you need a cage that has an entrance just around your flaccid size, that expands outwards towards the glans. Then from there, ideally a base ring that fits your erect diameter so as not to cut off circulation at night.

Nub style cages work with a slightly different philosophy in that the penis doesn't really go through the base ring anymore, in which case you want the base ring to be as tight as possible to hold it on to your testicles.
0 x
TwistedMister
Last orgasm: October 21st, 2020
Orgasms this year: 4

Post by TwistedMister »

BlackoutDevices wrote: Thu Feb 03, 2022 10:13 am ...Then from there, ideally a base ring that fits your erect diameter so as not to cut off circulation at night.
Say what?

If I had a base ring that big, the whole thing would just fall off when not erect.
0 x
04/07/19 "And then I 'punished' you by making you lick my pussy after I let my other 'boy' fuck me." --Mrs. Twisted
BlackoutDevices

Post by BlackoutDevices »

TwistedMister wrote: Fri Feb 04, 2022 8:36 am
BlackoutDevices wrote: Thu Feb 03, 2022 10:13 am ...Then from there, ideally a base ring that fits your erect diameter so as not to cut off circulation at night.
Say what?

If I had a base ring that big, the whole thing would just fall off when not erect.
If that was the case I wouldn't have a successful business model :lol:
I bet if you gave me your erect diameter I could say what your ring size is within 2-3mm

Most guys actually naturally pick very close to that size without even knowing. But it also goes back to the point that it should be the cage doing most of the work to keep it on and not the base ring beause if you have to go too tight with the base ring it is going to cause uncomfortable circulation issues with your junk
1 x