For the gearheads in the audience
TwistedMister
Last orgasm: October 21st, 2020
Orgasms this year: 4
Re: Best device that is not sliding while erection

Post by TwistedMister »

BlackoutDevices wrote: Fri Feb 04, 2022 10:16 am
TwistedMister wrote: Fri Feb 04, 2022 8:36 am
BlackoutDevices wrote: Thu Feb 03, 2022 10:13 am ...Then from there, ideally a base ring that fits your erect diameter so as not to cut off circulation at night.
Say what?

If I had a base ring that big, the whole thing would just fall off when not erect.
If that was the case I wouldn't have a successful business model :lol:
I bet if you gave me your erect diameter I could say what your ring size is within 2-3mm

Most guys actually naturally pick very close to that size without even knowing. But it also goes back to the point that it should be the cage doing most of the work to keep it on and not the base ring beause if you have to go too tight with the base ring it is going to cause uncomfortable circulation issues with your junk
I am currently using 40mm, that is the smallest ring I can get my nuts through. I could probably go to 38mm, but it would have to be a hinged ring because my nuts physically will not fit through that size...well, not without a great deal of pain, 40mm is painful enough.
0 x
04/07/19 "And then I 'punished' you by making you lick my pussy after I let my other 'boy' fuck me." --Mrs. Twisted
BlackoutDevices

Post by BlackoutDevices »

You kind of argued against your point by saying you would go smaller. In your case, you need a larger ring than your erect diameter just to be able to put it on. That's not a very common scenario, about 1 in 75-100.
I deal with that by having the Evo having the interior of the cage secure to your flaccid size and that leaves me free to bump up your base ring diameter enough to get it on. I can then adjust the outer diameter of the entrance ring to the cage to reduce the extra ball gap to make it secure again.

Like I said, most long-term guys will settle on a ring size appropriate to their erect diameter because otherwise it would just be constant discomfort with every nighttime erection (and potentially damaging depending how bad the circulation is cut off)
0 x
TwistedMister
Last orgasm: October 21st, 2020
Orgasms this year: 4

Post by TwistedMister »

BlackoutDevices wrote: Wed Feb 09, 2022 4:41 pm Like I said, most long-term guys will settle on a ring size appropriate to their erect diameter because otherwise it would just be constant discomfort with every nighttime erection (and potentially damaging depending how bad the circulation is cut off)
It did take a number of weeks of training, with gradual size reductions, to become accustomed to it and not be awakened every 90 minutes. I also significantly increased the surface area of the ring to prevent 'cutting in'.
0 x
04/07/19 "And then I 'punished' you by making you lick my pussy after I let my other 'boy' fuck me." --Mrs. Twisted