Mamba ring sizing

For the gearheads in the audience
shyguy
Last orgasm: May 14th, 2023
Mamba ring sizing

Post by shyguy »

I am currently wearing a plastic Mamba clone which seems to be the most comfortable and practical cage for me. However, it isn't perfect and I've just noticed there is a Mamba V6 with a shaped ring which looks like it might be perfect for me.

It says:
"the Mamba shape helps reduce erection strength and duration by allowing the deep dorsal vein and the superficial dorsal vein to do their work."
The problem is that the ring sizes aren't what I've tried before so some advice would be appreciated.

I usually wear 40mm rings. The one I'm currently in is 43mm but there is a reasonable gap when I'm cold and flaccid, enough to easily pull out (I know this is always a problem but it would be nicer if it were a bit more difficult). I have worn a 38mm hinged ring but sometimes attempted erections got very painful in the groin area and it felt like my blood flow was dangerously compromised.

So, my question is would a 38mm ring in this new design be suitable or should I just go with the 43mm one?

Link to product: https://www.aliexpress.com/item/1005002393279727.html
0 x
TwistedMister
Last orgasm: October 21st, 2020
Orgasms this year: 4
Re: Mamba ring sizing

Post by TwistedMister »

Was that a 38mm round, or was it oval like the one in the link? Can your nuts fit through that 38mm ring to get it on? (Not hinged)

An oval ring measuring 38mm the long way will have less volume than a round ring that measures 38mm, I think. My nuts aren't going through a 38mm hole, oval or round...it's just too small for them to fit.
0 x
04/07/19 "And then I 'punished' you by making you lick my pussy after I let my other 'boy' fuck me." --Mrs. Twisted
BlackoutDevices

Post by BlackoutDevices »

Hehe its crazy that this has happened so soon already.

I'm the designer of that ring style and it looks like they tried to combine it with Kink3d's Cobra cage. They also ripped off most of the text from my site, which ironically doesn't really apply to what they are selling haha

The part that you quoted is because of the V-Shape of my Evo cage and not the base ring specifically.
The Evo base ring, I size and shape based on the measurements you give me that way I can give the most optimally sized ring. I have no idea what sort of shape you're going to get with those rings.
Dr. Toby, a professor at a University in California, has been engaged in ergonomics research from 2003 to now. At the same time, he is also a senior chastity device player. By chance, the Kidding Zone team met Dr. Toby.
Though I do appreciate being called a Dr. :lol: :lol: :lol:
0 x
shyguy
Last orgasm: May 14th, 2023

Post by shyguy »

Oh wow - I'm sorry I posted that, Toby. I had no idea they are ripping you off.

I'm still in the kind of discovery phase of buying the cheap devices until I can find one that works for me before committing a lot of money to a custom device. Maybe my question should be rephrased. I can't find a ring size and shape that either doesn't cut off circulation if there is any erection attempt or slides down my shaft when my testicles hang lower.

I would be prepared to spend a decent amount on a device that works but I'd need to be convinced that it would work for me. I tried one device that claimed much and ended up costing me a lot once shipping and import duties were added and which is now languishing in the bottom of a drawer. I am reluctant to repeat that experience.

As for the 38mm ring I see your point @TwistedMister - I completely forgot that without a hinge things might not quite fit!
0 x
BlackoutDevices

Post by BlackoutDevices »

It's all good and I didn't know either and its better for me to know. I'm mostly just surprised that they copied it so early when very few people actually know about it. And the copying is pretty inevitable anyway.

I'm not too concerned either cause I am selling the Evo as a system that makes a cage that is sized for you. They can copy the design all they want but they will never get that piece of being able to deliver a cage that is fitted to a person.

Its actually the reason I started designing cages. I was tired of spending hundreds of dollars on authentic and knockoff cages that didn't work cause it was never in my size or not ergonomic. I made it for myself but realized if I could make it based on measurement parameters, I could save that same hassle for other guys.
I think part of the problem with going with full custom cages is that they make it so you are still in control and have to decide on the size of the cage. I aim to eliminate having to figure out gap size, length, ring size, etc and bridge that gap between an easy ordering process and a custom cage.
It might be a bit pricier but if its the last cage you need to buy then its worth the cost. That's what I'm going for anyway :D

Now I have a cage that I've been in 24/7 for the last 3 weeks, not even out for cleaning, which previously the longest for me was 6 days.
3 x
Justincase

Post by Justincase »

I bought one. So near, so far. Very comfortable (Toby made an ace design for ring). Cage good (Kind3d copy). The problem is the lock slot dimensions. They are so loose that the cage pivots around the lock, exposing the location pins. These turn into little teeth that will eat your scrotum anytime you get mildy aroused. If there was a better ring/cage connection, this would have been perfect.
0 x