Erections with consequences - cage with nubs/spikes for long time wear

For the gearheads in the audience
Look02

Erections with consequences - cage with nubs/spikes for long time wear

Post by Look02 »

Well, my wife discovered her sadistic side. The Steelworxx Looker 02 I'm wearing 24/7 is very comfortable (even the plug is) - too comfortable as far as she is concerned. Being a grower, my p*nis can get very small (or tiny), so the diameter and the length of the cage give some space for daily cleaning while wearing it. But it also offers room to get kind of erect (pressing against the front of the cage, it even feels kind of nice). My wife would prefer, that there would be consequences when those erections occur. But of course we don't want any kind of damage, even when used 24/7.

The question is: How could this possibly be realized?
  • I've been seeing some Lori-cages with kind of "rounded" spikes or nubs along the upper side of the cage. So if the erection gets going, the p*nis will press against them.
  • Some have spikes on the A-ring close to the body, but I'm pretty much sure that wearing this for longer times is pure fantasy and will lead to bad chafing real quick . I'm not sure if some spikes on the B-ring could be better. Don't really think so.
  • Another idea would be, that there could be some spikes (not too sharp ones of course) in the cap of the cage, so if getting hard, the glans would press against those.
Before ordering a custom cage I would prefer to find out if it could work. Maybe I could put some "rounded spikes" on the inside of my Looker 02 (for example the head of some note pins with the pin-part through the holes of the cap) to test their effect.

Maybe someone has tried something similar or has weared a Lori with "pins" and can share some experience?
0 x
Happily locked by my wife in a Looker 02 with just 48mm total length => it still went in like "nothing" :)
TwistedMister
Last orgasm: October 21st, 2020
Orgasms this year: 4
Re: Erections with consequences - cage with nubs/spikes for long time wear

Post by TwistedMister »

Look02 wrote: Wed Mar 17, 2021 3:50 am Some have spikes on the A-ring close to the body, but I'm pretty much sure that wearing this for longer times is pure fantasy and will lead to bad chafing real quick . I'm not sure if some spikes on the B-ring could be better. Don't really think so.
I have the punishment 'teeth' that go with the CB-3000, and I can tell you that they can get really unpleasant for long-term wear, especially with nocturnal erections.

I have seen several designs with spikes/pins along the cage body and/or at the tip, some pointy, some sharpish. One design I saw is adjustable- it uses allen-head screws that can be turned in or out depending on the level of discomfort desired. I don't have any links, sorry.
0 x
04/07/19 "And then I 'punished' you by making you lick my pussy after I let my other 'boy' fuck me." --Mrs. Twisted
Look02

Re: Erections with consequences - cage with nubs/spikes for long time wear

Post by Look02 »

TwistedMister wrote: Wed Mar 17, 2021 6:38 am I have the punishment 'teeth' that go with the CB-3000, and I can tell you that they can get really unpleasant for long-term wear, especially with nocturnal erections.
I'm sure that nocturnal erections would become "interesting" at least. But you'll never know if you don't try, so that won't keep me from going down that road.
TwistedMister wrote: Wed Mar 17, 2021 6:38 am I have seen several designs with spikes/pins along the cage body and/or at the tip, some pointy, some sharpish. One design I saw is adjustable- it uses allen-head screws that can be turned in or out depending on the level of discomfort desired. I don't have any links, sorry.
I would like adjustable spikes. But as they are adjusted from the outside of the cage, they would not be under control of my wife alone.
I think I once saw adjustable spikes on the A- or B-ring that would be covered by some clever design when the cage has been locked though.
0 x
Happily locked by my wife in a Looker 02 with just 48mm total length => it still went in like "nothing" :)