Locked in Lust vs Bon4

For the gearheads in the audience
archie
Locked in Lust vs Bon4

Post by archie »

Had high hopes for the Bon4, and it delivered on every front. It was me that was failing it.

You see, I turtle. Badly. Everything about the Bon4 was working for me, except that. Was a big letdown, too.

I ended up getting the Locked in Lust Vice Mini2. It has different sized anti-pullout rings to combat turtling. I literally just received it, and having a good idea of what size components to piece together, it fits fine and the AP seems to be doing it's job. I of course will need to wear it for a bit to ensure all sizes are correct, especially the AP. I understand that you can escape from any cage if you really want to, but what I didn't want was to fall out of it.

Hopefully this is a solid fix for me.

What are other choices to mitigate the effects of turtleing?
0 x
TwistedMister
Last orgasm: October 21st, 2020
Orgasms this year: 4
Re: Locked in Lust vs Bon4

Post by TwistedMister »

archie wrote: Thu Mar 04, 2021 4:13 pm What are other choices to mitigate the effects of turtleing?
Silicone lube.

Applied twice a day, morning and night, works for me with the CB-3000.
1 x
04/07/19 "And then I 'punished' you by making you lick my pussy after I let my other 'boy' fuck me." --Mrs. Twisted
lord
Re: Locked in Lust vs Bon4

Post by lord »

On Etsy and other sites there are several harnesses made of leather, webbing, or other materials, that connects to the çhastity device to keep it snugged up against the body, so that when you turtle, it stays in place.
0 x