Ring advice for big balls

For the gearheads in the audience
Ashthebun

Ring advice for big balls

Post by Ashthebun »

My life seems to be an ACDC song. Which would normally be cool, but alas I am a sub with an interest in chastity.

I had purchased a CB6000 ages ago, and was able to wear it for about 5 hours at most before itching burning and general pain made me take it off. I was able to physically get it on though, which puts it above the others I have tried.

A lover tried putting his metal one on me, with a similar design to the CB, but it couldn't encompass all of my sack.
I tried a knockoff holy trainer but even the 2" diameter ring was too small to get more than a single testicle into, and that was with a lot of effort and pain.

I have been looking at the Cherry Keeper as their custom rings have a bit larger options than the knockoff holy trainer, I have also looked at some silicone cage options as well. But I'd like to consult some folks before making another purchase. As this is not the kind of frustration I'm wanting to feel.
0 x
archie
Re: Ring advice for big balls

Post by archie »

have you considered a cage with a split or hinged ring?
0 x
sissyhumiliation

Post by sissyhumiliation »

Hi sexy friends! I am also in the same situation. I'm an unfortunate sissy with big balls! (I always wished I had a cute little one lol) Anyway, I ordered a holy trainer knockoff that said it came with 4 base rings, the largest of which was 55mm (2.14inch). With some patience and lube, I was able to get into it but it wasn't long before I was in pain. I would also love to hear from others in the same situation and hear about some good options. I was hoping not to spend a lot on a custom metal cage. It doesn't even have to absolutely inescapable, as i'm mainly using it more as a daily masturbation deterrent and i'll be my own keyholder. Also, i'm a bit new and not familiar with a split or hinged ring device. Any recommendations there? Thanks for any input. xo
0 x
wifewatcher62

Post by wifewatcher62 »

I'm also in the same situation. A 2" base ring is too small and there is no way a solid ring will go on due to surgery down there. I found a 2.5" hinged ring fits nice and is very comfortable. Not everyone offers this size so a little searching is in order to find one in the style you like.
0 x
veryaware

Post by veryaware »

I'll pile on. I have big balls as well, and I'm also thick. The birdcage is my favorite device, but it's too long. The other devices I have (a latex CB6000 knock off, and another stainless steel device), are shorter, but they are too tight and too uncomfortable to wear through the night. Is there a device designed for those of us on the thicker side, with big balls? Or do we need to pay big bucks for a custom made cage?
0 x
Ashthebun

Post by Ashthebun »

Heya, ended up finding that Cherrykeeper has rings that fit, large ovals. They allow me to slide in.
Long term wear is still kind of an issue, as it has slipped out entirely. But it's nice to have a ring that fits and is comfortable to wear.
0 x
williebdenied
Last orgasm: December 19th, 2022
Orgasms this year: 0

Post by williebdenied »

Ashthebun wrote: Wed May 05, 2021 10:14 pm Heya, ended up finding that Cherrykeeper has rings that fit, large ovals. They allow me to slide in.
Long term wear is still kind of an issue, as it has slipped out entirely. But it's nice to have a ring that fits and is comfortable to wear.
I had the same problem and ended up with Cherry Keeper too. I measured and measured and measured and came up with a 65mm ring as the right one for me. And it was super comfortable...until... I quickly realized that a ring that big allowed my balls to slip out between the ring and cage too easily, especially when I would sit and they would get tugged inward.

So I ordered another ring, and then another, until I ended up back down to 52mm with a -6 degree tilt. Now this one stays on better without slippage.

I guess what I am saying is sometimes you have to give up a little comfort for security. ymmv.
0 x
TwistedMister
Last orgasm: October 21st, 2020
Orgasms this year: 4

Post by TwistedMister »

williebdenied wrote: Thu May 06, 2021 3:33 pm I guess what I am saying is sometimes you have to give up a little comfort for security. ymmv.
Yep. But, for me, that's half the thrill.
0 x
04/07/19 "And then I 'punished' you by making you lick my pussy after I let my other 'boy' fuck me." --Mrs. Twisted