A second shield...for men?

For the gearheads in the audience
Jon Descer

A second shield...for men?

Post by Jon Descer »

I'm just curious; has anyone seen something like this? Tubes are too hard to clean if they have any real coverage, and full belts are obviously impossible. So what about a second shield, like belts for women? Like a belt around the waist, a front piece, your junk goes into a small cage, and then over it, locked into the front piece but not touching the cage, is another cover. You could then make both fairly open, at least easy to rinse, dry, or spray with rubbing alcohol. You could also make the outer shield removable for deeper cleaning of the inner tube while leaving everything else in place. With everything in place, you could never touch the inner part, you couldn't pull and yank on it, you could even have it cover the boys so you can't play with them either. With the right design, you could probably make it block vibrations, so even a vibrator wouldn't work (since the outer cage doesn't touch the inner one, they'd have to travel through the front plate and then into the inner tube).

I did once see a photo, and I don't know where it was originally from, of a short metal cage that was inside a sphere of metal that opened clam-shell style, but it was still attached to the same base ring. Seemed heavy.

If I had enough disposable income, I think I might try to get one such thing made for me...
0 x
TwistedMister
Last orgasm: October 21st, 2020
Orgasms this year: 4
Re: A second shield...for men?

Post by TwistedMister »

seems to me, something like that would be pretty bulky, not suitable for being out in public or working an active job.
0 x
04/07/19 "And then I 'punished' you by making you lick my pussy after I let my other 'boy' fuck me." --Mrs. Twisted
buzby
Last orgasm: February 27th, 2023
Orgasms this year: 3

Post by buzby »

There is actually a belt design much like this already. It’s a cable waist band, with a front piece that has a semi open tube, but with a perforated second shield. The tube is open enough to get soap and water in, but closed enough that there is no real way to get stimulation. Even though the outer shield isn’t removable, the design is surprisingly cleanable.

The design isn’t perfect (but what design is!) but it’s good enough that I can wear it for weeks at a time with no removal because of either needing to clean or because of discomfort. As for being discrete, it is a bit bulky, but the first time I wore it, the wife couldn’t tell I was wearing a new device until she reached down to give things a little grab...which turned into her getting a devious smile on her face as she pulled me into the bedroom, but that’s another story for another time!
1 x
Jon Descer

Post by Jon Descer »

Not sure why it would be all that bulky; it shouldn't be any worse than existing full belts, and it'd weigh less if the design is to be as open as reasonably possible instead of an armored cod piece from 1960's sci fi.

Thanks buzby; do you know the name of the belt or the seller?
0 x
buzby
Last orgasm: February 27th, 2023
Orgasms this year: 3

Post by buzby »

Jon, I sent you a PM!
0 x
Jon Descer

Post by Jon Descer »

Thanks!
0 x
Georgemaser

Post by Georgemaser »

Can I have the name as well?
0 x
lord

Post by lord »

The belts from BehindBarz seem to do what your talking about.
0 x
Jon Descer

Post by Jon Descer »

lord wrote: Mon Mar 15, 2021 12:56 pm The belts from BehindBarz seem to do what your talking about.
Never heard of them before, but yes, they do. Sorry I didn't reply sooner, I never got a notification of more posts, but thanks for the name.
0 x
J Rice

Post by J Rice »

I wear a pull-up panty diaper over my chastity device. It adds comfortable padding and isn't very bulky.
0 x