Cherry Keeper questions

For the gearheads in the audience
williebdenied
Last orgasm: December 19th, 2022
Orgasms this year: 0
Cherry Keeper questions

Post by williebdenied »

Hi. I am thinking of buying from them as a last resort to get a cage that fits.

How long does it typically take to receive a product from them (to the USA)?

Also, with their measurements, how do I interpret this: Shaft inside diameter: 45x40mm

How are there 2 diameter measurements?
0 x
nosaint
Last orgasm: January 21st, 2024
Orgasms this year: 3
Re: Cherry Keeper questions

Post by nosaint »

currently the production is fast. I ordered a new cage on Jan. 21 and it will be here Jan. 29. (I pay extra for 2 day shipping, but not for expedited manufacturing) It's never taken more than 3 weeks, their estimated ship dates have always been way over the actual ship date.

The page is not well organized, so take your time. The owner will respond to questions sent to her via shapeways, but frankly I didn't find her helpful. She said the answer is on the product page, once. Well no it isn't or I would not have asked. When I asked the benefits of a double ring, she said some guys like them...

my first guess is it's 45 mm long by 40 mm wide. 35 mm is her standard width, but that seems a straight forward question that you could ask and get an answer to. She used to due custom designs, I heard she recently stopped, but maybe she's back to doing custom work.

If you order, I would suggest the premium plastic available in white or black only. It's smoother. Particularly important for the base ring I think. The true color of all the products is white. So if you do any sanding, you will sand away the color. People say you can restain them with RIT dye.
0 x
Caged 24/7 since January 23,2024. Locked in a Cherry Keeper Micro
williebdenied
Last orgasm: December 19th, 2022
Orgasms this year: 0
Re: Cherry Keeper questions

Post by williebdenied »

I placed on order on 30-Jan...expected ship date is 10-Feb. We'll see how this pans out.

I paid for express manufacturing and 2-day shipping.

Update: Actual ship date 05-Feb.
0 x