williebdenied
Last orgasm: December 19th, 2022
Orgasms this year: 0
Still no luck in finding a cage I can fit into

Post by williebdenied »

So far I have bought and tried:
  • CB6000 (knockoff) - can't get into the tube, no matter what I try
  • HT V4 (knockoff)- can't get into the tube, no matter what I try
  • Cobra Comfort/Large 85mm (knockoff) - can into the tube, the largest ring is ok. Cock is sore from being squeezed after several hours
  • Cobra Max (legit) - the tube is a little wider, but narrows down the shaft. UNUSABLE for me. Cannot get in it.
  • Cobra Medium 75mm(knockoff) - fits a little better. Less room at the tip when I get really relaxed. Happy with this one so far.
I have one more (final?) option on the way:
  • Cherry Keeper custom with a large ring to easy the "water balloon" effect on my balls.
For the record:
  • Yes, I know how to measure
  • Yes, I know the tricks on getting into the tubes/rings
  • Yes, I know about custom devices, but I am not spending $300 for a device.
Has anyone else struggled this much to find a cage they can fit into?
Last edited by williebdenied on Wed Feb 03, 2021 1:54 pm, edited 5 times in total.
0 x
WifeIsVanilla

Re: Still no luck in finding a cage I can fit into

Post by WifeIsVanilla »

The CB-X Curve is the widest and longest off-the-shelf device I know of. It's about $100.
0 x
Past Devices: Curve & CB 6000s. Both broke, were repaired; then broke beyond repair.
Current Devices: MM Jail Bird, Cobra, MM Watchful Mistress, Holy Trainer v3, a new Curve & the dreaded Spiked Chamber.
williebdenied

Post by williebdenied »

WifeIsVanilla wrote: Tue Jan 26, 2021 8:17 am The CB-X Curve is the widest and longest off-the-shelf device I know of. It's about $100.
Thanks, I will look into that one if nothing else works. The length is less of an issue than the width for me...
0 x
WifeIsVanilla

Post by WifeIsVanilla »

The Curve is actually ridiculously long, which works for why I use it. I wear my MM Jail Bird most of the time, which being custom made, fits me perfectly and pretty much (very pleasantly) stops erections in their tracks, but once in a while I like lube thoroughly, and sleep in the Curve. The extra length allows erections to begin and the shape of the device forces the expanding penis downward. When the penis is gaining in length, it is then able to expand a lot more in girth, and more pressure is felt along the length of the penis. It's pretty cool and quite different from the also pleasant sensations my Jail Bird provides.
0 x
Past Devices: Curve & CB 6000s. Both broke, were repaired; then broke beyond repair.
Current Devices: MM Jail Bird, Cobra, MM Watchful Mistress, Holy Trainer v3, a new Curve & the dreaded Spiked Chamber.
BlackoutDevices

Post by BlackoutDevices »

The Cobra you're getting should be fairly big so give that a go.

If that still doesn't work for you, I do made-to-measure cages in a style very similar to the Cobra. My cage, the Evo, was designed because I also had problems finding cages that allowed for long term wear with a larger girth.
You can check it out here: BlackoutDevices.com
0 x
williebdenied

Post by williebdenied »

UPDATE: The cobra max came today and sadly, it doesn't work for me either. For some reason, the tube narrows on the way in and I cannot get inside, even using the nylon pull-in method. I ordered it from Oxy-shop. It's unusable for me.
Last edited by williebdenied on Wed Feb 03, 2021 1:53 pm, edited 1 time in total.
0 x
williebdenied

Post by williebdenied »

UPDATE: I ordered two more cages try. 1) another cobra knock off (it looked like a better shape), and a Cherry Keeper custom (I hope this one works).
0 x
williebdenied

Post by williebdenied »

Update: Got the Cobra Medium 75mm(knockoff) today. It fits a little better. Less room at the tip when I get really relaxed. Happy with this one so far. Could really use a bigger ring, but alas I don't think it exists.

Waiting for the Cherry Keeper now.
0 x
williebdenied

Post by williebdenied »

UPDATE: Over time I realized that the Cobra Medium ring (and cage) are just a bit too small for me and I can only wear it for a couple of hours at a time. It's just too aggravating when I move around.

FINALLY ! The Cherry Keeper arrived !

I have finally found a cage I can get into without feeling like I am stuffing a sausage. The cage length is spot on and the diameter is also perfect, there is even a little room around the foreskin so I am held, but not popping out the sides and getting pinched. It's not squeezing me like before and that is what I want = comfort.

Sadly, the ring I ordered (following their specifications), is very very comfortable, but the ergonomic sweep of the ring leaves too much ball gap, so I can get out easily. Live and learn I guess, I ordered a smaller, flat ring and that should do the trick.

Trial and error is expensive and not ideal, but I want a good comfortable fit more than anything else.

I slept in the current cage and it was heaven, so I think I am on the way to finally achieving a livable cage.
0 x
nosaint
Last orgasm: January 21st, 2024
Orgasms this year: 3

Post by nosaint »

I would recommend getting some fine grit (I use 1000 grit) sandpaper and sanding the cage anywhere it comes into contact with the skin around and behind the glans. I've had issues with abrasions in that area. Never had a problem with the ring, which is very tight. I guess the skin is tougher around the ring than the head of the penis.
0 x
Caged 24/7 since January 23,2024. Locked in a Cherry Keeper Micro