Holytrainer 4 has some give

For the gearheads in the audience
timmyboy38
Last orgasm: June 29th, 2021
Holytrainer 4 has some give

Post by timmyboy38 »

My new HT4 is showing some give between the ring and cage, where the integrated lock is housed. I did not notice this before. I can move the ring quite a bit left and right, and it seems I could break it off from the cage if I felt like it. Does anyone have experience with the Holytrainer line-up and experienced a similar give between both components? Please tell me it's nothing to worry about, since I broke about 500 euros worth of cages in several months: first the CB6000, which split, then the Cellmate with a broken lock where the pin and screw actually came out, and now the Holytrainer 4 :cry: :cry: :cry: .

Thanks for your help!
0 x
Locked 24/7 in a cherry.. no a PA-28.. I mean a Penica.. well, I don't know.
TwistedMister
Last orgasm: October 21st, 2020
Orgasms this year: 4
Re: Holytrainer 4 has some give

Post by TwistedMister »

Sounds like you may need to go to stainless steel.

But, the CB-6000 can be repaired, with Super-glue (cyanoacrylate)- my 3000 split twice, first one side, then the other. The superglue has held since, despite numerous attempted erections of considerable strength...which was what caused the splits in the first place.
1 x
04/07/19 "And then I 'punished' you by making you lick my pussy after I let my other 'boy' fuck me." --Mrs. Twisted
timmyboy38

Post by timmyboy38 »

TwistedMister wrote: Thu Jan 21, 2021 2:34 pm Sounds like you may need to go to stainless steel.

But, the CB-6000 can be repaired, with Super-glue (cyanoacrylate)- my 3000 split twice, first one side, then the other. The superglue has held since, despite numerous attempted erections of considerable strength...which was what caused the splits in the first place.
Hi TwistedMister, thanks for the tip! I don't think I will ever go to steel. Much too heavy, and metal base rings eat into and destroy my ball sack. If this type of cage doesn't work, it's over for me. I emailed the manufacturer for advice. Perhaps I need a replacement.
0 x
BlackoutDevices

Post by BlackoutDevices »

I had what I think was the HTv2 and towards the end I was experiencing something similar. I think its a result of the bio-resin that they use which I think is compacting over time making their joints more loose. It should be nothing as the locking mechanism should still be secure.

Its unfortunate that spending a bunch of money seems to be part of finding a cage that fits and its part of the reason I got into designing cages. Which I'm hoping my system can help put an end to buying multiple ill-fitting devices.
1 x
timmyboy38

Post by timmyboy38 »

BlackoutDevices wrote: Fri Jan 22, 2021 2:21 am I had what I think was the HTv2 and towards the end I was experiencing something similar. I think its a result of the bio-resin that they use which I think is compacting over time making their joints more loose. It should be nothing as the locking mechanism should still be secure.

Its unfortunate that spending a bunch of money seems to be part of finding a cage that fits and its part of the reason I got into designing cages. Which I'm hoping my system can help put an end to buying multiple ill-fitting devices.
Thanks for the info! The company behind HT told me I have to put the ring in warm water and reshape it a bit. I will register for your products, they seem interesting! Like most people, I need:

1. Security: locking my piercing at the front should be possible;
2. Comfort: No hard rings eating away at my scrotum and limited cage weight.

Cheers!
0 x
eddiestobbart

Post by eddiestobbart »

My HT2 knock-off (Handsome Cock) developed some play in the place where the tube engages with the ring. It's a trapeziod shaped flange connector, but the ring portion would open too wide, allowing the tube portion to just pivot up and out. And even when it's tight it still moves enough to open up the gap between the tube and the ring, sometimes allowing a ball to escape. Not good.

I modified the connector by drilling a 2mm hole from the back to the front and gluing in a steel rod to the ring that engages into a 2mm shaft in the tube to give resistance against that shearing up and down force. It's working so far and has reduced almost all of that vertical movement.
1 x