Prepping for Mature Metal cage, questions

For the gearheads in the audience
MistressRose
Prepping for Mature Metal cage, questions

Post by MistressRose »

As the title suggests, getting ready to buy one of their cages. Heavily leaning towards Watchful Mistress, but the Spyder is interesting. I've a couple questions, if anyone can help answer that'd be great :)

1. Bought the sizing rings and am wondering if you can wear them for maybe a full day comfortably, to better make sure the correct size. 

2. Is there any difference between a single or double base ring aside from aesthetics?

3. The "punishment" pins, if it's small enough and smooth is it possible to use it as a teasing implement?

4. Are there any measuring tips you might offer?

5. For long term wear, how well does the screw lock work?

6. Does wearing a chastity device lengthen the sack? If so, is it the constant taking on and off or constant wear that stretches the skin?

7. He is "cut" but I enjoy gently grinding, and am looking at inversing the front bars. Would this give any sort of con for his wearing it?

8. If you have experienced both cages, which do you prefer and why?

9. We've tried the Holy Trainer v3, he found it too bulky. Is Mature Metal slimmer? I'm assuming so by the pictures, but looks can be misleading and we all know what it means to assume.

I have sent this list of questions to MM as well, except for the last two (better to ask customer base I felt for those) For any who take the time to answer, thank you in advance.
1 x
sirmebane
Last orgasm: December 19th, 2021
Orgasms this year: 0

Re: Prepping for Mature Metal cage, questions

Post by sirmebane »

1. Bought the sizing rings and am wondering if you can wear them for maybe a full day comfortably, to better make sure the correct size.

Sure... they work like your base ring is going to and when it fits, you'll forget it is there. If it is too small, you'll know it is time to remove it.

2. Is there any difference between a single or double base ring aside from aesthetics?

Single is for most guys. Double is for those who have low hanging testicles or simply need more skin taken up by the base ring to fit comfortably. I'm high and tight so I wouldn't be able to close the cage and be comfortable with a double ring.

3. The "punishment" pins, if it's small enough and smooth is it possible to use it as a teasing implement?

No experience with these but most of the accounts that I've read are mixed. If you mount them in the cage and he gets used to wearing them, they'll lose their novelty pretty quickly as a tease.

4. Are there any measuring tips you might offer?

Sizing rings for sure (good for you), make sure you cannot get fingers under the sizing ring - only one finger and only to the first joint, no more. Measure in the morning, measure at lunch and measure at night. Flaccid numbers should be averaged and then length should be reduced by at least a quarter of an inch. Most people buy too large and have to ship it back for adjustments (myself included). The diameter of the cage is going to be super important to get right since you don't want any lateral movement. Mistress MM says should fit LIKE A GLOVE.

5. For long term wear, how well does the screw lock work?

Lots of threads about this working and not working but can be better with some Loctite from the local hardware store. A downside is getting the screw lined up when closing it after some play, can be tricky. I prefer the simple padlock but that's me.

6. Does wearing a chastity device lengthen the sack? If so, is it the constant taking on and off or constant wear that stretches the skin?

Nah. Five years in and all dimensions are still the same. I will say your body does adjust slightly to the cage being there over time but nothing dramatic.

7. He is "cut" but I enjoy gently grinding, and am looking at inversing the front bars. Would this give any sort of con for his wearing it?

MM does this most of the time for men that are uncut and find the stock configuration uncomfortable. I don't think it would present any issue.

8. If you have experienced both cages, which do you prefer and why?

Can't help with this one.

9. We've tried the Holy Trainer v3, he found it too bulky. Is Mature Metal slimmer? I'm assuming so by the pictures, but looks can be misleading and we all know what it means to assume.

Proper fit is key. Custom cage means you can size it as you see fit but it needs to match the anatomy. Slimmer? No. I would suggest a proper fitting custom cage is going to stand out much less than a "one size fits most" from the shelf.

Final thought... listen to MM carefully and do as they suggest. They know what they are doing and I have learned to trust their counsel whenever it is offered.

Spend time and listen to Lady M and Caged Monkey interview William and Mistress MM on their podcast. Great information in among all that laughing.
http://monkeyinacage.fetblogger.com/pod ... ure-metal/
4 x
If my comments don't annoy you, follow my exploits here. I started all of this April 2016.
viewtopic.php?f=15&t=62123
locked4her55

Post by locked4her55 »

I agree with all sirmebane's replies. Keep in mind that I believe MM does not offer any alterations to the double base ring size. A single ring can be sent back to either be enlarged or reduced in diameter.

"Final thought... listen to MM carefully and do as they suggest. They know what they are doing and I have learned to trust their counsel whenever it is offered."

MM has been in the business for quite some time now. They have a lot of experience and are very helpful.
1 x
Happily secured since 4/2010 :-)
Have worn CB3000, CB6000s, MM Jail Bird & Watchful Mistress,
DHgate A271 & 273, DHgate Full Stainless Steel Belt & DHgate HT nub
Currently wearing A273
KittensBoyToy

Post by KittensBoyToy »

I'll only respond to a few of the questions.

1. The rings can, and should, be worn all day if possible. If you get one on that is too small you will know it and need get it off. The smaller rings are to check for cage diameter and should stay on without slipping off but not restrict blood flow.

4. As @sirmebane said, measure at different times during the day. Take the measurements for several days, especially if the temperature is different.

5. The security screw works fine for long term wear. It can, as stated, be a hassle to get started but in our case that isn't often an issue. (Mine hasn't been removed in 95 days.)

9. Because the MM cages are both custom fit and made from thinner materials it will be less bulky.
1 x
Kitten's Boy Toy
I'm Kitten's property and She keeps Her property secure in a Jail Bird!