Another Jailbird in the house

For the gearheads in the audience
Tutor

Another Jailbird in the house

Post by Tutor »

My Jailbird hit the mailbox this afternoon and as Dev commented in a different post... it sure looked scary small.
Stats are: 1.5" "A" ring, 1" cage ring, 1.75" cage length, 1/2 inch gap
Took 3-4 hands to put the lock in, it was a fight and a half to get the little holes lined up.
Although it's heaver... it feels less bulky due to the smaller size, at least for the first hour it seems that way.
0 x
Tutor
Dev

Re: Another Jailbird in the house

Post by Dev »

Congratulations Mr. and Mrs. Tutor! Have fun with your new device.

Yes, it is sort of amazing that something that small can require four hands to get it on, isn't it? LOL. We had the same problem with getting the little holes lined up, too. I kept worrying that I was going to pinch Ab in some incredibly uncomfortable way. But in the end, we got it all straightened out.

Update: we locked it on on Thursday and he's been wearing it 24/7 ever since. He did say that he was a little sore yesterday, but that was more likely due to our vigorous workout in the morning rather than anything having to do with the device itself.

D
0 x
The Key is on my Nipple Ring
a couple's explorations with a chaste life, from the wife's point of view
Dev's Gallery
my stash of good looking men
Keyheld: Chastity Resources for Lovers
Atone

Post by Atone »

Tutor wrote:... it sure looked scary small.
Stats are: 1.5" "A" ring, 1" cage ring, 1.75" cage length, 1/2 inch gap
Well there is a reason that looked small. I don't know what you were in before but even a CB6000s would look giant compared to that. That is the great thing about custom made though, it will fit your body the way you want. I hope it works out for you. Keep us updated.

-A
0 x
Tutor

Post by Tutor »

Atone wrote: Keep us updated.

-A
First 10 or 12 hours in the new device is pretty "tough". Little guy feels like he should be holding a tin cup and banging on the bars :lol:
I removed it to check for problems, just a bit of minor swelling from pressing against the bars, trying to get out of the cage... nothing major, I may have needed to go up a size in cage diameter... to 1 1/8. Being a grower has it's disadvantages :| pressing through the bars and causing swelling one moment and becoming so slack and retracting the next lol
"A" ring might have been one step larger... all these bodily changes depends on MrsT though... I'm sure it'll work out over time.
0 x
Tutor
Mayhew

Post by Mayhew »

Total newbie question here:

What is a "grower?"

Or, more to the point...are there guys that are not "growers"?

coz I thought that was kinda normal.
0 x
likes2blocked

Post by likes2blocked »

Some men have more variance between the relaxed state and the erect state than others. So there's no real correspondence between what it looks like say in the locker room, and when erect. A grower is one who has more change.
0 x
Tutor

Post by Tutor »

Mayhew wrote: What is a "grower?"
coz I thought that was kinda normal.
In a normal relaxed state I'm anywhere from 1 1/2" - 2" I guess I'm normally 5 1/2" - 6" erect so I "grow"...
"showers" !@*&!# (those were cuss words :lol:) are like the line in the newer "Longest Yard" movie, "... we'll see you and your pet iguana..."
I'm sure a couple of the showers here can give you measurements I've never looked... :shock:
0 x
Tutor
Mayhew

Post by Mayhew »

Oh.

So, I'm a grower.

No wonder I thought it was normal.
0 x