What is your preferred long term device? [pics]

For the gearheads in the audience
subspider

Re: What is your preferred long term device?

Post by subspider »

suzzana wrote: Sun Jun 06, 2021 2:32 am Long term wearing of CB requires excellent hygiene. Closed design is not suitable for that. My husband wears a Jail Bird with a Steelworxx PA lock. Steel CB is better than plastic because it does not collect odors like plastic, which can be very unpleasant.
Can you clarify please how a closed design is not suitable? I understand that it inherently far more difficult, but with some diligence and upkeep it is possible to keep it clean in my experience. But I could be wrong so I am asking.
0 x
slave d

Post by slave d »

If you have to remove and clean every day it simply becomes a chore. i’ve been in closed tubes before but the last 4 years all open s/s ones and they basically only are removed once every few months !!

MsM’s ld
0 x
New Zealand
After a year post covid of “freedom” I am trialing a good old HT V3 nub modified by me to have a glans ring so no pullout. Working well so far.
Dogtanian69

Post by Dogtanian69 »

I like my BON4M, mainly because it’s wide enough not to give me edema problems, and with latex tubing on the ring, it’s comfortable
0 x
Boy_NL

Post by Boy_NL »

My Carrara 2.0 is for me the best option since it's safe and goodlooking. No chance to cheat, and it's custom made to your own body type.
0 x
Tom Allen
Site Admin
Last orgasm: April 1st, 2018
Orgasms this year: 0

Post by Tom Allen »

Boy_NL wrote: Fri Jul 02, 2021 2:09 am My Carrara 2.0 is for me the best option since it's safe and goodlooking.
Wow, had no idea that those guys were still around.
0 x
Boy_NL

Post by Boy_NL »

My experience with my Carrara 2.0 device, is that this statement is not true at all.
If you know how to do the maintanance you can easuly hold out for 5-8 weeks without taking it off at all

subspider wrote: Thu Jun 24, 2021 11:55 pm
suzzana wrote: Sun Jun 06, 2021 2:32 am Long term wearing of CB requires excellent hygiene. Closed design is not suitable for that. My husband wears a Jail Bird with a Steelworxx PA lock. Steel CB is better than plastic because it does not collect odors like plastic, which can be very unpleasant.
Can you clarify please how a closed design is not suitable? I understand that it inherently far more difficult, but with some diligence and upkeep it is possible to keep it clean in my experience. But I could be wrong so I am asking.
0 x
Boy_NL

Post by Boy_NL »

oh yes they are, Walter is a really nice man and his wife helps him along, doing a lot of welding.

I am very happy with my new belt and hope to stay in it for years.
this far, I already kept up for 7 weeks non stop, so I am motivated to stay in for over 2 months after this next period :)

boy
Tom Allen wrote: Fri Jul 02, 2021 4:37 am
Boy_NL wrote: Fri Jul 02, 2021 2:09 am My Carrara 2.0 is for me the best option since it's safe and goodlooking.
Wow, had no idea that those guys were still around.
0 x
snug_tube

Post by snug_tube »

My custom made chastity tube is the result of years of experimentation with different chastity devices ranging from full belts (e.g., Tollyboy-style and Carrera), cock-cuff, CB-2000 and its variants, and two stainless steel tubes from Mistress Lori. To accommodate my active lifestyle which includes cycling and occasionally passing through metal detectors, I needed a durable and secure but comfortable mostly non-metallic device suitable for extended 24/7 wear. The result was a heavily modified and reinforced (PVC outer sleeve and auto body putty) PA-4000 chastity tube which only vaguely resembles the original commercial product. Being non-metallic (except for the lock), it can be safely worn through metallic detectors. There's a pic of me wearing it in the Member's Lounge.
0 x
Dogtanian69

Post by Dogtanian69 »

I love my BON4M with hinged ring. I wear latex tubing over the ring and it’s very comfortable
0 x
mikel2411

Post by mikel2411 »

I have tried so many devices both trying for long term and for just experimentation, the A-271 had been my long term(since Feb this year) and had been the only one I found that fit of ring and size of cage seemed perfect for me. Recently I got a full device from Badass with a round flat ring, it works well but I have found with testicle bar while I'm working it can cause some "uncomfortable" binding against my pants so when that happens I go back to the A-271 for a few days or a week to let everything readjust but I really like how the Badass one feels with the testicle bar makes sure everything stays put and removing device with bar on is impossible. I'm thinking about buying a custom one with curved ring maybe a double ring to see how that works out.
0 x
Currently locked in custom BA 34R, also use Ba-20 with triple base ring occasionally switched for BA 25 with double base ring.