What is your preferred long term device? [pics]

For the gearheads in the audience
mikel2411
Re: What is your preferred long term device?

Post by mikel2411 »

I have been locked in the HoD S90S for the last 28 days uninterrupted, My longest time locked continuously in it with apparently no real end in sight.

I do have the A-271 with a larger ring for when they are riding high and tight but the S90S has become very comfortable for me (SO far). The shorter tube and smaller ring with the more closed tip makes it less possible for me to be pinched during the day but the steel and short tube never lets me forget I'm wearing it.

I have V-2 and a V-3 very comfortable but so comfortable I often forgot I was wearing one, which is not the point for me, plus being plastic didn't give me a secure feeling and slightly harder to clean even though we both enjoy the look of it squeezed into the clear plastic.
0 x
Currently locked in custom BA 34R, also use Ba-20 with triple base ring occasionally switched for BA 25 with double base ring.
TweeDeedles

Post by TweeDeedles »

I've been in the Kink3D X-Lock Cobra basically since Jan 5th, with a few unlocks for playtime and a week off for a work trip. Basically doesn't even feel like it's there and its an open design and keeps pretty clean in the shower. Highly recommend.
1 x
Qwicslvr
Last orgasm: March 22nd, 2021
Orgasms this year: 1

Post by Qwicslvr »

Long term i perfer the htv3(style) nub i have it in the amazing prismatic color tone as well! Ill add a link but the overall size and fit is perfect, and the weights not too bad to cause issues with sliding.

https://oxy-shop.com/products/prismatic ... htv3-sizes.

Use code CHASTITY for 15% off orders while the offer stands!

I just got a new clear resin in the newer V4 holy trainer and cant wait to try it out to see the upgrades in action. If its the same or better im hoping to finally order a new custom color one from them too become the forever cage 😇
Last edited by Qwicslvr on Fri Apr 23, 2021 6:49 am, edited 1 time in total.
0 x
slave d

Post by slave d »

Qwicslvr wrote: Thu Apr 22, 2021 2:45 pm Long term i perfer the holy trainer v3 nub i have it in the amazing prismatic color tone as well! Ill add a link but the overall size and fit is perfect, and the weights not too bad to cause issues with sliding.

https://oxy-shop.com/products/prismatic ... htv3-sizes.

Use code CHASTITY for 15% off orders while the offer stands!

I just got a new clear resin in the newer V4 holy trainer and cant wait to try it out to see the upgrades in action. If its the same or better im hoping to finally order a new custom color one from them too become the forever cage 😇
These are knock offs aren’t they ? not “actual” HTs. Realise it sounds pedantic but i for one feel the original manufacturer of these things is really the only one with the right to call them by the actual name !!

MsM’s ld
0 x
New Zealand
After a year post covid of “freedom” I am trialing a good old HT V3 nub modified by me to have a glans ring so no pullout. Working well so far.
MisterThick

Post by MisterThick »

I have a custom built CustomChasity Ghost that I find comfortable for extended wear. They make theirs out of surgical nylon which is surprisingly lightweight and comfy. Custom sized cages are most likely best for long term wear in my opinion... albeit expensive :|

https://www.customchastity.com/product ... stom-size/
0 x
dfberns

Post by dfberns »

HT v4 Nub is perfect for me.
0 x
lcckedbysue
Last orgasm: August 19th, 2021
Orgasms this year: 6

Post by lcckedbysue »

Her A276 is working fine for us.
0 x
Currently locked in her A276 with a BW lock, custom key by Chastity Shop
mrgunoil

Post by mrgunoil »

I am still looking. Bought a Pink Plastic from Lock the Cock. Love it , comes with multiple rings of various sizes. It is too long for my small penis. So ordered.one through All express a.very short cage with a 45 km ring. The lock is very difficult to insert in the Chinese made chastity. After 15 minutes It starts to hurt under my ball sack until it is too much pain. I have to slide.my skin.around.to relieve.the pain. Maybe the ring is too small? Maybe I need lube every 20 minutes? I want.to wear it all day at work doing construction in my wish.panties. Is my ring too small? Please,an answer would be nice. Are the more.expensive devices.much better? I am just starting to try some research to a very small cage and comfortable ring .
1 x
slave d

Post by slave d »

It takes a while to get used to a ring, particularly when you start. i would suggest you try wearing for as long as you can then rest, then try a little longer, then rest and keep going. Either that or get a 50mm ring and start there and when that’s easy go to 45. i started at 45 and now use a 36 !! Also lube as often as you need to for a start, even a bit of spit on your finger will help. i use a top quality hand lotion (Aveeno) morning and evening and my A-ring is TIGHT !!

MsM’s ld
1 x
New Zealand
After a year post covid of “freedom” I am trialing a good old HT V3 nub modified by me to have a glans ring so no pullout. Working well so far.
subspider

Post by subspider »

Mistress Sabine wrote: Tue Nov 24, 2020 1:36 pm What is your preferred long term device and why? How does it differ from your short term device (if the two are different)?
Well, I have only experience with CB products and am currently in an 6000. I know many say they are good starter cages. My issue is I have a metal allergy and I could never upgrade to a metal cage for long term wear. I just break out in a very itchy rash wearing any metal for a long period of time. This means not even cheap watch clasps that touch the skin.

I have heard good things about the holy trainer, vice, and cobra kink3d. I kinda prefer the closed cages. I haven't had an issue with cleaning or hygiene with them even though the peeing going everywhere at times is an issue. But I am kind of fastidious about cleaning inside when wearing with squirt bottles and a baby brush. Even then I know I see moisture sometimes. But I do my best to navigate that.

Would be interested in hearing others' opinions.
0 x