What is your preferred long term device? [pics]

For the gearheads in the audience
DrPinotNoir
Re: What is your preferred long term device?

Post by DrPinotNoir »

I was looking at a post from @wishful4 back from 2010 about proper sizing.
That post is here
viewtopic.php?t=13046

Then I found THIS GEM of a post. Where @wishful4 and @Tom Allen bonth indicate they have the A271 and like it best!!..

I too am in a A271 right now but contemplating a Jailbird Double ring, recessed screw (for security), my wife wants pushnishment pins too (fuck) because I am bad more times than she likes. I am going to make a video on how to pick the burg wacher/magic locker "lock" that thing is insane easy to pick without being detected.

Hmmm now you are making me think getting a Jailbird might not be a good idea? I am expecting it to be better than the A217

I have the high and tight situatio that wishful4 talks about. It burns quite a bit. It does match his 80% comfortable 15% not and 5% kinda hurts metrics.

For me I think the A271 the cage is too long by like 1/2 inch. might be too narrow.. I think my 1.75" base ring is slightly too small. I guess I am going to see when the mature metal sizing kit gets here this week. Wow.. this post really blew my mind. I bought and threw out about 30-35 other cages before settling on the A271 too. Funny that this cage is actually THAT good.
0 x
Tom Allen
Site Admin
Last orgasm: April 1st, 2018
Orgasms this year: 0

Post by Tom Allen »

I have the A272, but yeah.

I used a home made 1.812" ring on my CB3000 / CB6000, but I went with the smaller 45mm (1.770) with the A272, hoping that the wider, flatter ring and ergonomic shape might be a better fit. It was, and except for hot days, this thing fits like a glove. Best $35 I've spent on this stupid hobby.
0 x
DrPinotNoir

Post by DrPinotNoir »

looks like only difference between the two is length of the cage. good to know you guys get that cremaster muscle trying to rip your balls off in the morning. I thought I was the only one. I searched but I really couldnt find the info. Id be interested to see if over time it gets better. Ive never been "trapped" in my device I could always remove it until I got busted.
0 x
TwistedMister
Last orgasm: October 21st, 2020
Orgasms this year: 4

Post by TwistedMister »

DrPinotNoir wrote: Mon Jan 04, 2021 3:54 pm looks like only difference between the two is length of the cage. good to know you guys get that cremaster muscle trying to rip your balls off in the morning. I thought I was the only one. I searched but I really couldnt find the info. Id be interested to see if over time it gets better. Ive never been "trapped" in my device I could always remove it until I got busted.
When I repaired the broken hinged CB-3000 rings with JB Weld, it gave the ring(s) a considerable increase in surface area at the bottom, which caused a significant reduction in 'burn'. Now I only get it occasionally, and some 'Bag Balm' or 'Tough Hands' creme makes it a little easier to deal with.
1 x
04/07/19 "And then I 'punished' you by making you lick my pussy after I let my other 'boy' fuck me." --Mrs. Twisted
WifeIsVanilla

Post by WifeIsVanilla »

2 thoughts:

- My ball burn (an unpleasant memory from 9 years ago) was definitely caused by a too small gap. At Mistress MM's recommendation, they increased the gap by just 1/16" and voila, no more ball burn!

- I would expect that a double ring would be a bad idea for anyone "high and tight."
0 x
Past Devices: Curve & CB 6000s. Both broke, were repaired; then broke beyond repair.
Current Devices: MM Jail Bird, Cobra, MM Watchful Mistress, Holy Trainer v3, a new Curve & the dreaded Spiked Chamber.
gungadn

Post by gungadn »

Its amazing how the smallest change can make all the difference. Mine is a custom Steelworxx. But, I have 2 rings. A Summer ring, and A Winter ring. they are only 3mm different. 42 and 45 if I remember correctly. But, they make all the difference. The smaller one is painful in the winter when the cold makes my balls want to stay high and tight. The big one is way too loose in the summer when things are hanging loose. The small one in summer and the bigger one in winter are a perfect fit for long term wear.
2 x
GungaDN

This is just my experience, yours can.... and probably will.... vary!

Currently Wearing:Steelheart.
Owns: CB3000, CB6000, Steelheart II, Steelheart, various home-built models.
DrPinotNoir

Post by DrPinotNoir »

WifeIsVanilla wrote: Tue Jan 05, 2021 8:33 am 2 thoughts:

- My ball burn (an unpleasant memory from 9 years ago) was definitely caused by a too small gap. At Mistress MM's recommendation, they increased the gap by just 1/16" and voila, no more ball burn!

- I would expect that a double ring would be a bad idea for anyone "high and tight."
This is good to know. my measurement kit should be here any day now. I will talk with them through the process and just go with what they say. So many threads on here say "I should have listened to MM"
0 x
WifeIsVanilla

Post by WifeIsVanilla »

William and Mistress MM really know their business, and chastity is their life style as well as their business. Plus, they are really, really nice people.
2 x
Past Devices: Curve & CB 6000s. Both broke, were repaired; then broke beyond repair.
Current Devices: MM Jail Bird, Cobra, MM Watchful Mistress, Holy Trainer v3, a new Curve & the dreaded Spiked Chamber.
DrPinotNoir

Post by DrPinotNoir »

@WifeIsVanilla So I see you have a watchful mistress and a jailbird. What is your preference and why? I know that William wears the spider with a triple ring. So I am wondering what you thinka bout the two you have and the differences? Seems like the defacto is the Jailbird. I have found very few people that dont prefer that (I found one guy from the UK that prefers this all metal encased one and claims it is better made - I dont know if I believe that enough for me personally) I have a 20 dollar Jailbird esque clone that is coming in the mail any minute to see if I like the open cage design (it also has a padlock) The price difference isnt that much but I wonder if people just pick the jailbird because it is the cheapest.
0 x
WifeIsVanilla

Post by WifeIsVanilla »

I LOVE both of the devices, but the Jailbird (mine has a double ring) is very easy to thoroughly clean in the shower so you could literally wear it forever with no hygiene problems. You can do a good job of cleaning the Watchful Mistress in the shower, but it is not nearly as easy, so for long term lock ups, I use the JB. (BTW - I bought my JB in 2013. It still looks brand new.)

I originally ordered the WM (back in 2015) with a single ring. A couple of years ago I ordered a triple ring for it, which I greatly prefer, but I can also see how anything more than a single ring would be a problem for guys who are high and tight.

I don't know how much of a factor the difference in cost might be. If you can afford a high quality, custom, stainless steel device, I wouldn't think it would be that much of a factor, but IDK.

(On a personal note, I really like your screen name and icon. Up until about 5 years ago, we were strictly cab people. We broadened our horizons and have increased our enjoyment of wine dramatically as a result. One of my very favorite pairings is Pinot Noir with salmon.)
1 x