What is your preferred long term device? [pics]

For the gearheads in the audience
Mistress Sabine

What is your preferred long term device? [pics]

Post by Mistress Sabine »

What is your preferred long term device and why? How does it differ from your short term device (if the two are different)?
Last edited by Tom Allen on Tue Oct 03, 2023 4:12 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Added [pics] to title
0 x
MISTRESS SABINE ST. JACK
KEYHOLDING QUEEN
slave d

Re: What is your preferred long term device?

Post by slave d »

This is what i am in 24/7/365, had to go to a hinged A-ring to get small enough. Love it !! Very restrictive!!

https://m.dhgate.com/product/2017-curve ... d=7BFna20d

MsM’s ld

PS: no such thing as short term here !!
0 x
New Zealand
After a year post covid of “freedom” I am trialing a good old HT V3 nub modified by me to have a glans ring so no pullout. Working well so far.
TwistedMister
Last orgasm: October 21st, 2020
Orgasms this year: 4

Post by TwistedMister »

I have only one- an original model CB-3000 that is close to 20 years old.
0 x
04/07/19 "And then I 'punished' you by making you lick my pussy after I let my other 'boy' fuck me." --Mrs. Twisted
KittensBoyToy

Post by KittensBoyToy »

M'Lady keeps her toys locked in a MM Jail Bird 24/7. Relatively light weight, comfortable and easy to keep clean without removal. There is no such thing as 'short term ' for me but we do have a Holy Trainer version 3 for those times I have to navigate a metal detector. It is comfortable but has to be removed every 2-3 days for a proper cleaning.
0 x
Kitten's Boy Toy
I'm Kitten's property and She keeps Her property secure in a Jail Bird!
WifeIsVanilla

Post by WifeIsVanilla »

I agree with all of KittensBoyToy's comments about the MM Jail Bird. I have 3 other devices, but I only use them for relatively short term lock ups. The Jail Bird could be worn forever except for problems like metal detectors and doctors' visits.
1 x
Past Devices: Curve & CB 6000s. Both broke, were repaired; then broke beyond repair.
Current Devices: MM Jail Bird, Cobra, MM Watchful Mistress, Holy Trainer v3, a new Curve & the dreaded Spiked Chamber.
wishful4

Post by wishful4 »

We have been thru several devices and have settled on a DhGate A-271. For me, it seems to have the right mix of comfort and security needed for longer term wear. The MM Jailbird was good, too, but I occasionally had discomfort with the base ring around my balls.
0 x
Wishful4
Current Device: DhGate A271
Tom Allen
Site Admin
Last orgasm: April 1st, 2018
Orgasms this year: 0

Post by Tom Allen »

wishful4 wrote: Thu Nov 26, 2020 9:10 pm We have been thru several devices and have settled on a DhGate A-271. For me, it seems to have the right mix of comfort and security needed for longer term wear. The MM Jailbird was good, too, but I occasionally had discomfort with the base ring around my balls.
It's funny to think that a $35 device ends up being a better overall fit than a $350 device. 🤔

I have an A272, and discovered the same thing. 😏
1 x
locktom

Post by locktom »

I found the problem with those A271/2 designs is the large vertical gap at the head. When flaccid, my glans can sometimes squeeze itself through which is then a real problem if I start to get an erection. So I prefer the # pattern arrangement on the MM Jailbird.
0 x
Tom Allen
Site Admin
Last orgasm: April 1st, 2018
Orgasms this year: 0

Post by Tom Allen »

This shows that there's just no "one size fits all" solution. I don't poke through the gap, and in fact, I like the gap because it makes it much easier to use a urinal, and easier to get a swab inside to clean.
2 x
WifeIsVanilla

Post by WifeIsVanilla »

I listened to the podcast Caged Monkey & Lady M did with the Mature Metal couple, William and Mistress MM. Both Caged Monkey and William agree that the oval base rings are more comfortable, and those guys have a ton of experience between them so they should know.

I have 3 rings, all round, and they are all very comfy, but based on their comments, I guess I am going to be sending one back to be made oval to find out for myself.
0 x
Past Devices: Curve & CB 6000s. Both broke, were repaired; then broke beyond repair.
Current Devices: MM Jail Bird, Cobra, MM Watchful Mistress, Holy Trainer v3, a new Curve & the dreaded Spiked Chamber.