CB 6000 or CB 6000 small

For the gearheads in the audience
Lopertula4789

CB 6000 or CB 6000 small

Post by Lopertula4789 »

Hi, I want to try chastity with my girlfriend. We would like to bought a CB6000 but we hesitate for the sizes!
My penis measures 3.9 inches at rest (without be hard)
For you and with your experience, it is better to take the CB6000 (8.25cm) or CB6000 small (6,35)? (it's for shorts durations).
0 x
SecondSoul
Re: CB 6000 or CB 6000 small

Post by SecondSoul »

If your flaccid penis is close to 10cm I suggest to go for the regular sized device. You can use a smaller spacer then. With the shorter device and a big spacer it should still bulge and maybe pinch the skin behind the cage, that's not the nice kind of pain.
0 x
Lopertula4789

Post by Lopertula4789 »

Thanks you!
Just another question,
For have a good and true measure for the lenght of the cage and specially the tube, where i need to put the ruler?
Some people says to put it under you penis juste after the balls..
What are you thinking?

Thanjs for your help, I appreciate!
0 x
SecondSoul

Post by SecondSoul »

I'm not really an expert at this as well, just from my private experience I can say so much:
If measured on top of the dick I'm roughly 2cm shorter than you and I have an original CB 6ks. It fits comfortably with middle to longer spacers but I wouldn't want to be much longer for it. If it's for short duration visibility under clothes shouldn't be a topic and a regular sized will definitely prevent you from getting erect.
0 x
JubsinChastity
Last orgasm: January 1st, 2030
Orgasms this year: 69

Post by JubsinChastity »

As someone who is sort of becoming an expert on this (I'm testing out making made to measure cages), theoretically the regular would fit you better. The regular is going to be a lot closer to your natural size.
However, you can absolutely fit into the small as well. Which for some people the smaller size would also be a turn on.

The problem with any measuring is that all cages are curved, so their "length" can vary a lot. Take the holy trainer. The bottom of the cage is wayyyy shorter than the top of the cage. And the bottom of the cage isn't really the length either cause it starts after the base ring.

From my measuring guide here I have it that you should hold your penis out flat without stretching it and measure on top. Any cage that you would want to look at would be around 10mm shorter than that length.
0 x
Eveanne

Post by Eveanne »

I cannot stress it enough to buy a genuine CB from CB-x.com and not a cheap knock off. The ring groove in the knock offs can be agonizing. It's worth the extra cost.
2 x