Cylinder Lock Jammed by Corrosion - Evotion Orion

For the gearheads in the audience
unlocked-sf
Re: Cylinder Lock Jammed by Corrosion - Evotion Orion

Post by unlocked-sf »

Same thing happened to me in my Evotion Bijou. Tried vegetable oil, WD40, compressed air, citric acid, dental pick. Tried to force the lock and the first key broke. I was able to get the broken key out. Tried again, second key broke, key not able to be removed. The lock is frozen. There's a basic issue with a lock in a position where it can get corroded from urine.

I'll keep the site posted on how I manage to get it off. Hoping that I don't destroy the cage, but that is a real possibility. First line of attack will be a drill to the lock. If that fails, Dremel cutting tool to cut off the nylon near the lock.

Sent an email to Evotion asking for their advice, no reply received.
0 x
unlocked-sf

Post by unlocked-sf »

I finally did receive a reply generally in line with what I planned: drill out the lock starting with the smallest drill. Haven't done it yet, will let you know how it goes.
0 x
unlocked-sf

Post by unlocked-sf »

Today I got myself free. We tried drilling out the lock, but it was totally frozen. I used a small Dremel with a cutting blade, and cut off the entire plastic section that houses the lock. This freed the PA pin, and I was able to slide the cage off. Needless to say the cage was totaled.
1 x
TwistedMister
Last orgasm: October 21st, 2020
Orgasms this year: 4

Post by TwistedMister »

unlocked-sf wrote: Thu Jan 20, 2022 10:01 pm Today I got myself free. We tried drilling out the lock, but it was totally frozen. I used a small Dremel with a cutting blade, and cut off the entire plastic section that houses the lock. This freed the PA pin, and I was able to slide the cage off. Needless to say the cage was totaled.
Didn't want to stay locked forever, eh?

(There have been a few here over the years, for whom that would be a dream come true...or so they claimed.)
1 x
04/07/19 "And then I 'punished' you by making you lick my pussy after I let my other 'boy' fuck me." --Mrs. Twisted
Chastityat60

Post by Chastityat60 »

Wondering if a mild vibrator could work some magic in getting the lube where it needs to be .,,, possibly working the pieces loose.,
You might need to get permission first though.. lol
0 x