Search for a new chastity belt, I'm interested in experience.

For the gearheads in the audience
Elzart

Search for a new chastity belt, I'm interested in experience.

Post by Elzart »

Hi,
Anyone use this type chastity belt?
Can it be used for a long time term?
I want with two band, because I don't know how use single band, and the T-form so rigid.
How safe is it?
Does anyone have experience with this?
It's for my husband, so I don't want to bad for him. 😉

Thank you.
0 x
TwistedMister
Last orgasm: October 21st, 2020
Orgasms this year: 4
Re: Search for a new chastity belt, I'm interested in experience.

Post by TwistedMister »

I would think that something like that is going to need some custom fitting.
1 x
04/07/19 "And then I 'punished' you by making you lick my pussy after I let my other 'boy' fuck me." --Mrs. Twisted
slave d

Post by slave d »

Personally i love the “idea” of being locked in one of these long term but having had enough issues just trying to get to long term wear in a “normal” cage i really doubt they’d ever be much more than a fun weekend thing. How you would deal with cleanliness etc is beyond me. Great fantasy though and i have come close to ordering one in the past when i’ve spotted one on sale.

MsM’s ld
Last edited by slave d on Fri Dec 18, 2020 3:55 pm, edited 1 time in total.
0 x
New Zealand
After a year post covid of “freedom” I am trialing a good old HT V3 nub modified by me to have a glans ring so no pullout. Working well so far.
Suewiang
Orgasms this year: 3

Post by Suewiang »

All I can say (been female) is hygiene will be much more important in this than any like normal cage.
I am in a belt and it takes a lot of time daily for my lady to keep me clean fully. I realise a little different as a male but it does enclose much more than a cage plus the belt itself needs the removal to stop chaffing etc as easy to get that when have sweated and so on.
I am kept 24/7 in chastity but mine is on and off 2 times daily simply for hygiene so they may look nice but the time needed to stay clean and healthy your wife or partner may decide it is just too much daily for her.
2 x
Jon Descer

Post by Jon Descer »

Even with custom fitting, I feel like those kinds of belts would require multiple purchases to try and find one that truly works for constant wear. Plus, men, like women, are often not exactly the same shape every day (though we likely fluctuate a little less). If your husband isn't built like an athlete or is just stick-thin by nature, I think the belt digging into his gut or love handles, even small ones, would be irritating as heck. And yeah, cleanliness would be an issue and a pain. Maybe if they make one with a second shield like women's belts have, that could be relatively simple to remove and clean without having to take the whole thing on and off, but still a pain. Interestingly, I've seen some cages (possibly home made) that have an inner and outer cover that seem to give pretty comprehensive "protection" without having to deal with the full belt problems.
0 x
mikel2411

Post by mikel2411 »

I know this is an older thread but haven't had my belt that long so I though I'd throw in my 2 cents worth.
I have one of these belts, it's a lot of fun, the "Tube" has a portion on the bottom that has a separate key so it can be removed for cleaning or more importantly teasing. I haven't worn mine for more than 36 hours and only while Milady is near by but I have been wanting to try it longer because mine has cups on either side giving total coverage and the great feeling of permanence it has. It also allows very little sensations through making the teasing when the lower cover removed more exciting. It can pinch when bending and one of the tiny screws for the back straps broke once, I added larger diameter screws and haven't had a problem since, will need to be patient when sizing getting the front plate to sit where it's comfortable takes some 3 dimensional thinking.
0 x
Currently locked in custom BA 34R, also use Ba-20 with triple base ring occasionally switched for BA 25 with double base ring.