Are there any cages for thicker cocks?

For the gearheads in the audience
Catbat
Are there any cages for thicker cocks?

Post by Catbat »

Hi, I'm a bit newer to chastity and I recently purchased the larger size of this cock cage:
https://lockthecock.com/collections/sil ... stity-cage

Unfortunately, my cock is a bit too girthy to fit into it. The sizing for length would be nearly ideal but I can't fit into it. I tried icing down too and using some lube but it doesn't want to cooperate. Are there any places that sell custom sized cock cages or some that are larger girth wise?
0 x
Catbat
Re: Are there any cages for thicker cocks?

Post by Catbat »

Apparently https://www.kink3d.com/ is one such place, but they suspended custom sized cages for now
0 x
JubsinChastity
Last orgasm: January 1st, 2030
Orgasms this year: 69

Post by JubsinChastity »

Unfortunately not really. Most of them are the same size or smaller.

I had the same issue which is why I looked into other solutions. I know Kink3d has his Cobra cages which he has some larger diameter ones and there are the Cherry Keeper cages too which have basically any size you could imagine.

I've also been working on my own made-to-measure system, which if you are interested you could help test the design for. You can view the details here:
viewtopic.php?f=3&t=63786
and PM me if you are interested.

Also don't buy from lock the cock. They just buy cheap cages off of DHGate and resell them at an insane markup.
1 x
Catbat

Post by Catbat »

Thank you, Jubsin, I look forward to your work and hope to discuss it more.
0 x
slave d

Post by slave d »

There are of course plenty of custom makers but you’re talking stainless steel and much much greater cost s you don’t want to go down that road until you are certain of your sizing.

MsM’s ld
0 x
New Zealand
After a year post covid of “freedom” I am trialing a good old HT V3 nub modified by me to have a glans ring so no pullout. Working well so far.
Catbat

Post by Catbat »

slave d wrote: Mon Oct 12, 2020 9:48 pm There are of course plenty of custom makers but you’re talking stainless steel and much much greater cost s you don’t want to go down that road until you are certain of your sizing.

MsM’s ld
I was hoping for a more custom sized silicone cage or something like that, but thanks for your input.
0 x