Abus titanium/aluminum padlock.

For the gearheads in the audience
SteveOD
Abus titanium/aluminum padlock.

Post by SteveOD »

Abus now has a 3 ounce padlock about the same size as the Abus 65/20. It is Abus 64/20 and so light you do not know it was there. I got tired of my heavy padlock which felt like someone was pulling my cock down. This new lock will fit any cage with a padlock. Hard to get. I had to wait a few weeks to get one. Do not know who is buying them all so that they are out of stock often. Maybe guys locked in chastity.

Also a warning about the cabinet locks that come with cages like the Holy Trainer and others. The ones that you get with the less expensive cages are cheaply made. The second day I wore one on a new $50 cage I was trying out, when I inserted the key and turned it, nothing happened. The cylinder was turning but no longer connected to the part that keeps the lock in place. Luckily the ring was bigger than I usually wear and with some pain and effort, freed the boys.

If you search the internet you can find a really good one for $25. Guaranteed for life. I doubt that most chastity cages are using $25 locks. Even since that scary incident, I only wear cages with padlocks and the above padlock is practically weightless.
0 x
Tom Allen
Site Admin
Last orgasm: April 1st, 2018
Orgasms this year: 0

Re: Abus titanium/aluminum padlock.

Post by Tom Allen »

A few years ago, I found a seller on DH Gate who had clones of the better German made barrel locks. I bought 4, keyed alike, just in case.

The better ones have drilled and set brass pins over the tumblers. The cheap models have a stamped or swedged thin brass plate.
0 x
WifeIsVanilla

Post by WifeIsVanilla »

SteveOD wrote: Sat Oct 10, 2020 8:43 pm
Also a warning about the cabinet locks that come with cages like the Holy Trainer and others. The ones that you get with the less expensive cages are cheaply made. The second day I wore one on a new $50 cage I was trying out, when I inserted the key and turned it, nothing happened. The cylinder was turning but no longer connected to the part that keeps the lock in place.
Not sure from this if you are saying that the locks on real Holy Trainers are a problem or just the knock offs?
0 x
Past Devices: Curve & CB 6000s. Both broke, were repaired; then broke beyond repair.
Current Devices: MM Jail Bird, Cobra, MM Watchful Mistress, Holy Trainer v3, a new Curve & the dreaded Spiked Chamber.
Tom Allen
Site Admin

Post by Tom Allen »

Pretty much any Chinese cage using the brass barrel locks will have a crappy sub par copy of the Burg Wachter locks.
0 x
TwistedMister
Last orgasm: October 21st, 2020
Orgasms this year: 4

Post by TwistedMister »

Still wearing the same old Master lock, years and years old. No idea how much it weighs, but it's not really that much.

I did have a dream last night, that Mrs. Twisted put me in a steel cage, that might be a little weightier. Very strange, I don't usually have dreams.
1 x
04/07/19 "And then I 'punished' you by making you lick my pussy after I let my other 'boy' fuck me." --Mrs. Twisted
WifeIsVanilla

Post by WifeIsVanilla »

Tom Allen wrote: Sun Oct 11, 2020 7:40 am Pretty much any Chinese cage using the brass barrel locks will have a crappy sub par copy of the Burg Wachter locks.
I thought that Holy Trainers are made in Switzerland? Are their locks OK?
0 x
Past Devices: Curve & CB 6000s. Both broke, were repaired; then broke beyond repair.
Current Devices: MM Jail Bird, Cobra, MM Watchful Mistress, Holy Trainer v3, a new Curve & the dreaded Spiked Chamber.
slave d

Post by slave d »

The locks on the HT models i have used (MkII & MkIII) were all the drilled type. Look at the top of the lock barrel (the ridge along the top) and see if there are 4 distinct circular indents or if the top is one flat piece covering the holes. The better quality have the 4 circles. i have had one of them fail when one of the circles “popped out” but was still able to remove the lock to replace it and it had been used for several years in several devices.

MsM’s ld
0 x
New Zealand
After a year post covid of “freedom” I am trialing a good old HT V3 nub modified by me to have a glans ring so no pullout. Working well so far.
Tom Allen
Site Admin

Post by Tom Allen »

I thought that Holy Trainers are made in Switzerland? Are their locks OK?
The original HT locks are Burg Wachter German locks. They are about $20 US.

There are some Chinese clones, but are hard to find.
0 x