security of electro shock add-on

For the gearheads in the audience
bobby_rogers

security of electro shock add-on

Post by bobby_rogers »

We have been thinking about getting something like the DreamLover 2000, but it is very pricey. We have used a dog collar, but it doesn't really lock on well.
Any feedback on other brands or types of shockers that can be added on to a device. I have a PA, so I would really like to find something that goes with a PA based device, but have not found any?

Ideas? Thanks.
0 x
Bobby
TwistedMister
Last orgasm: October 21st, 2020
Orgasms this year: 4
Re: security of electro shock add-on

Post by TwistedMister »

I don't know about add-ons, but there is a CB-3000 'type' device with contacts built-in...I think I saw it at lockthecock.com.

I have been contemplating the idea of disassembling a dog shock collar and installing the electrodes into a CB-3000.
1 x
04/07/19 "And then I 'punished' you by making you lick my pussy after I let my other 'boy' fuck me." --Mrs. Twisted
Generally
Re: security of electro shock add-on

Post by Generally »

I’ve added a SmartDog shock unit to the ring on my chastity device. It works via Bluetooth and applies a shock to my scrotum. Can be painful at higher levels! I’ve used small tie wraps and gorilla glue and it’s completely secure without cutting it off! I needed to do this as my wife does not like a separate controller, so the app on her phone is perfect.
0 x