How i learned to love my CB3000 (for now)

For the gearheads in the audience
OoklatheMok

How i learned to love my CB3000 (for now)

Post by OoklatheMok »

Hi all, first post! Thought I’d share a little bit, but not enough to post in Journeys. So.

A few years back I bought a CB3000 on sale from Subshop. I was insanely excited to try it out and loved the idea. After a few attempts using the largest ring the shine wore off. It flopped around but worse the pullout was far to easy compared too the fit and comfort. I put it away and pretty much forgot about it.

About a year ago I started doing a little research on devices again and ran across this forum. It talked about ring size and I tried the next smaller ring, the second largest. This was much better overall but still somewhat loose and floppy. I couldn’t understand how guys could wear one running and what not. Just too much movement and slop. Around then I did the steel hitch pin mod which was much more secure.

After a few attempts at longer term wear I felt stupid. One night I almost self-pulled out which was actually a little scary. I could get pretty erect and I felt I needed a smaller sized tube as I was only touching the end when hard. Standing, I had to hike the thing up like a loose pair of pants. Overall again, I felt the lack of practicality and comfort plus the ease of pullout made it kinda worthless. I looked at full belts as a solution but they seem a little too obtrusive right now.

I then bought a eBay knock off Holy Trainer. I hate to support the copycats but with only one ring the OEM HT was a little expensive to have not work. I know hinged devices have plenty of drawbacks but for the life of me I couldn’t get the HT on. I will admit the knockoff seems to have the rings’ mount bracket a little lower than the pics appear in the genuine version.
But due to my physical dimensions (I’m a pretty average size guy overall but sorta smaller penis/larger balls) I just couldn’t seem to make it work. I was pretty bummed as it looked awesome and I really wanted something to work. Drat.

Again, browsing this forum someone complained of similar problems and was again recommended to try a smaller ring. So I grabbed the third/middle ring and gave it a go. Holy cow what a difference. The tube sits so much closer to my body and I can move pretty normally with it. Instead of a pleasant pressure when I get hard, I get a pulsing feel from the blood flow but it barely budges. I’m still getting used to it but I can actually see it being useful now.

At times it’s a little tight and I’m a bit hypochondriac about hurting myself. But once I can work out how to make it through the night we might have something here. I’ve worn it from when I get home from work to bedtime and somewhat beyond without issue. I could probably pull out but it would take some effort. When I’m hard it gets tighter but not sexy, like. I’m much more excited about this being an actual thing that’ll work.

Next step would be getting the wife to agree to Keyhold. I’ve been faithful to myself as far as jerking off when I’m not in it and have focused more on her. She seems to have a brighter attitude overall so I’m hoping to have a selling point there. Our sex life has always been decent but she likey has no idea how often I masturbate and it probably does affect my desire for her. I do find her quite attractive but right now after a week or so of the cage...when she walks by I all but drool. Goddamn!
Let’s see where we go from here.
Thanks for listening.
1 x
OoklatheMok

Re: How i learned to love my CB3000 (for now)

Post by OoklatheMok »

Despite the general drawbacks of the cb3000 design it’s working pretty well now. Oddly enough sitting kinda sucks, but I’ve been able to sleep (somewhat fitfully) through two nights with it on. When I get around to having The Conversation with my wife I want to offer her a finished product, ready to use. If all goes well maybe I’ll move to Journeys but we shall see.
Cheers!
0 x
lockedforfun

Post by lockedforfun »

I recall the CB 6k to be a bit of a problem sitting because it was too long. The end of the tube would hit the chair and lever everything up. The Short version was easier to wear - I don't know if the 3k has a shorter version available.

Anyway, good luck. Finding a good fit can take some time, and don't be surprised if you adapt over time and you need to change to different rings/spacers. That's the great thing about the CB line.
1 x
OoklatheMok

Post by OoklatheMok »

lockedforfun wrote: Sun Aug 30, 2020 11:38 am I recall the CB 6k to be a bit of a problem sitting because it was too long. The end of the tube would hit the chair and lever everything up. The Short version was easier to wear - I don't know if the 3k has a shorter version available.

Anyway, good luck. Finding a good fit can take some time, and don't be surprised if you adapt over time and you need to change to different rings/spacers. That's the great thing about the CB line.
That makes sense, I thought it was the ring originally. I don’t think they offer much for the 3000 line anymore unless some of the off brand stuff adapts. Although I’m looking at new devices I hate to start over again!
Thanks for the advice.
0 x
TwistedMister
Last orgasm: October 21st, 2020
Orgasms this year: 4

Post by TwistedMister »

lockedforfun wrote: Sun Aug 30, 2020 11:38 am I recall the CB 6k to be a bit of a problem sitting because it was too long. The end of the tube would hit the chair and lever everything up. The Short version was easier to wear - I don't know if the 3k has a shorter version available.
The CB-6000 is slightly longer than the 3000, while the 6000s is slightly shorter than the 3000.

I can't imagine the end of the tube hitting the chair when sitting, my balls are too much in the way.
0 x
04/07/19 "And then I 'punished' you by making you lick my pussy after I let my other 'boy' fuck me." --Mrs. Twisted
OoklatheMok

Post by OoklatheMok »

A regular flat chair isn’t bad, but the car is angled up and kinda tough.
0 x
TwistedMister
Last orgasm: October 21st, 2020
Orgasms this year: 4

Post by TwistedMister »

Now that I think about it, years ago vehicles were an issue, I always had to let my right hand drift down and make a bit of an adjustment getting in or my nuts would get pinched. It doesn't seem to happen anymore.
1 x
04/07/19 "And then I 'punished' you by making you lick my pussy after I let my other 'boy' fuck me." --Mrs. Twisted
OoklatheMok

Post by OoklatheMok »

Vague sort of update to this. I’d ordered a Aliexpress China full belt. After much modification and some “quit being such a weenie” fortitude I managed to get through a couple (somewhat uncomfortable) nights with it.

I’d asked my wife to hold the key at some point in the trial period. I gave it to her, needed to make an adjustment shortly after and asked for it back. She agreed but gave me a “wtf” kinda look which I took to mean she was fine entertaining my nonsense just get it done. With this in mind I again asked her to hold the key, plan being locked mainly at home and loose at work. We shall see how this goes.

I’m the kinky one of the couple, odds are I’ll get (at best) indifferent service. There will be no cleaning dates with handcuffs and relocking procedures. This is fine, I’m hoping to offer positive benefits and ask little in return besides tossing a key in a drawer once a day. Maybe she will get into it, or if not oh well!

I need to update the other thread but the full belt satisfies my kink level while still being sort of tolerable. Aside from the padlock being a sucky little POS the belt is essentially inescapable and soundly reinforces the chastity experience. My whole gig is keeping my hands off myself. With something like the CB there were all kinds of ways to subvert the system. While the belt stretches the limits of comfort and practicality it does win in the “dick locked away until whenever” categories. So we shall see.
Cheers!
0 x