Intense burning in scrotal area

For the gearheads in the audience
Jens_Property
Last orgasm: May 31st, 2020
Re: Intense burning in scrotal area

Post by Jens_Property »

That makes sense to me. In my case I think I've got a pretty decently sized sack, yet my nuts seem to enjoy staying pretty tight. I'm probably some strange anomaly or something lol. Even when I'm hot and my sack is really relaxed, my nuts don't really hang very low. Although I find a larger ring feels better with less burning, a smaller ring helps stop it from sliding down when I get hard and keeps it right to my body. Round rings seen to work best for me, but I've noticed some of the ergonomic ones are wider sideways than they are longer. I'm considering trying one of those, since the other ones that are longer but aren't as wide seem to be worse and it's tough to find one that doesn't allow any escaped balls lol
0 x
Locked 24/7 since June 12th 2020. Its not mine to use anymore, its officially her property to use... Or never use again.
WifeIsVanilla

Post by WifeIsVanilla »

I've been doing this for 9 years. When I first received my Mature Metal Jail Bird, 7 yeas ago, I had a terrible problem with "ball burn," a severe burning sensation on the underside of my scrotum. The JB's gap when I first received it was 3/8". I corresponded with Mistress MM who suggested increasing the gap by just 1/16" to 7/16". That did not seem to me like enough to make much of a difference, but I trusted her judgement and sent it back to them to make the adjustment. When I got it back, only 1 week later, voila! Zero ball burn.

Also, I am uncut, so the stocking trick, and techniques like it, caused the problem of the foreskin poking out the front. I hate that. Nowadays, I pull back my foreskin and carefully work as much of my penis into the cage as I can. I use baby oil around the base of the cage and base ring and rotate the assembly back and forth a few times to let the some of the skin that did not originally make it into the cage work its way in Then I use the back end of an old toothbrush to coax the head from its kinda jammed in situation up to the top of the cage.

My cage's diameter is a good fit so my foreskin almost never works its way past my glans to cause problems. When it does, I use the back of that same toothbrush to push the skin of my penis down towards the base of the cage which drags the foreskin back where it belongs.
1 x
Past Devices: Curve & CB 6000s. Both broke, were repaired; then broke beyond repair.
Current Devices: MM Jail Bird, Cobra, MM Watchful Mistress, Holy Trainer v3, a new Curve & the dreaded Spiked Chamber.
PeturKitty

Post by PeturKitty »

I think ball burn is almost always a gap issue. Get a base ring that you can only get your index finger under, and then work on the gap. I would start with 3/8ths of an inch and go up from there.
2 x
WifeIsVanilla

Post by WifeIsVanilla »

Good advice, PeturKitty.
0 x
Past Devices: Curve & CB 6000s. Both broke, were repaired; then broke beyond repair.
Current Devices: MM Jail Bird, Cobra, MM Watchful Mistress, Holy Trainer v3, a new Curve & the dreaded Spiked Chamber.