comfortable device using frenum piercing

For the gearheads in the audience
ksflr
comfortable device using frenum piercing

Post by ksflr »

I have tried many chastity devices in the past and was always disappointed. The main problem has been that there is too much force pulling the cock ring down and that was uncomfortable. I also found it was easy to escape with the aid of lube. My balls were trapped but I could slip my cock in and out with little effort.

I think the solution is getting a frenum piercing. I need help finding a comfortable 24/7 chastity device that uses the frenum piercing to prevent escape. The device needs to be comfortable and easy to clean while wearing. The main purpose of the device is to prevent me from getting an erection. I also want a device that is not bulky and doesn't leave a big bulge. I like wearing short shorts and tight jeans. I can (and have) cum in all the devices I tested using a strong vibrator so it's not important to have my cock fully enclosed to prevent touching.

I do practice chastity. I am on the honor system with my wife. I think it would be more fun for us if she had the power to prevent me from getting an erection without her approval.

Anyone have any recommendations?
0 x
Tom Allen
Site Admin
Last orgasm: April 1st, 2018
Orgasms this year: 0

Re: comfortable device using frenum piercing

Post by Tom Allen »

While I didn't have much luck using a frenum piercing, there are new devices out there to look at. Lori's probably has a frenum friendly design, and their new glans capture ring seems to be a hit with the guys who own them. Also, look at the Glans Armor, which is a shaft only device. It uses a PA but maybe you could modify it for a frenum.
0 x
ksflr

Post by ksflr »

Does a shaft only device stop you from getting erect? Why did you have no luck with frenum?

I checked out the Lori. I want something light weight. Not into the heavy metal

Thanks for your help
0 x
Tom Allen
Site Admin
Last orgasm: April 1st, 2018
Orgasms this year: 0

Post by Tom Allen »

The frenum piercing kept getting infected, for reasons I'm still not clear on. Possibly the enclosed CB3000 wasn't as clean, or trapped just enough sweat, etc. I never had any other problems with the device before or after.

As to the weight, well, that's always a problem. My CB3000 was about 3 oz. My Fort, a CB3000 clone in cast stainless, was 12 oz. My current A272 is about 6 oz.
0 x
Schnoff
Last orgasm: August 14th, 2023

Post by Schnoff »

Depending on your budget, steelwerks in Canada can make you something custom that anchors through a frenum and prevents erections and is light-weight, because Titanium. It may be an adaptation of a design they did previously or something entirely new. It won't come cheap, by any means.
0 x
Schnoff
My orgasm denial blog
Tango tangor ergo sum.
ksflr

Post by ksflr »

Schnoff, Years ago I bought a custom titanium chastity device from Germany. It cost like $600. It didn't have a frenum anchor. It was no use to me at all because I could easily escape, it left a huge bulge in my pants, and it had the problem I mentioned in my initial post. That problem is that there is too much force pulling down on the cock ring. I have had that same problem with all the devices I tried including the holy trainer. It's like there needs to be space between the tube and the cock ring.

This is an example of what I mean by being pulled down (not me):

http://www.aiohotgirl.com/photos/c9hlbW ... 0XzE3.html
0 x
Schnoff

Post by Schnoff »

Now take that cost times 5 and you are roughly in the ballpark of a Steelwerks device. What such a device would look like is between you and the guy at steelwerks. They have a full metalworking shop and will do completely custom, it need not be based on any design you have seen. If you need it to be light, not show under clothes, anchor to a frenum piercing and not ride down, I am sure that can be done - what that would actually look like is to be determined.

The dude is an artist with metal. You do pay for it.
0 x
Schnoff
My orgasm denial blog
Tango tangor ergo sum.
borbulls1961

Post by borbulls1961 »

Dont see how you can prevent an erection if the tube, albeit unremoveable, is not attatched...?
0 x
Schnoff

Post by Schnoff »

You can’t. I mean you never can, as I understand it most devices just direct the erection “inwards” ... and yeah, if you have a device that covers part of the shaft and the glans, and anchors through a piercing, you’ll have erections. Just ones you can’t do anything about. Which can be its own fun game.
0 x
Schnoff
My orgasm denial blog
Tango tangor ergo sum.