*Closed* Looking for Testers for a New 3D Printed Cage

For the gearheads in the audience
slave d

Re: Looking for Testers for a New 3D Printed Cage

Post by slave d »

From past experience i know that i would end up with my cock (if it was long enough) sticking right through that big pee slot, it’s much too big without some sort of cross bar to hold anybody who shrinks from time to time.

MsM’s ld
1 x
New Zealand
After a year post covid of “freedom” I am trialing a good old HT V3 nub modified by me to have a glans ring so no pullout. Working well so far.
JubsinChastity
Last orgasm: January 1st, 2030
Orgasms this year: 69

Post by JubsinChastity »

Devoted2Her wrote: Thu Jul 09, 2020 7:12 pm Looks nice, not a good style for me as I am a grower not a shower I would turtle like crazy in it. But I really like the sleekness of the design!
The design will be made to measure. So the idea is that the head portion of the cage is just shorter than the length of your shaft (base to corona) and it has a ridge to sit behind the corona to hold everything in place. So in your case I would likely just shorten the length and you would be good to go! This is just the size that I printed for me (and why I need testers, for other sizes)
Homebody wrote: Thu Jul 09, 2020 7:49 pm The finish on the cage looks really rough. Will it be smooth in the final version? I haven't been able to get the cage for the cherry keeper smooth enough to wear for any longer than 24 hours without getting abrasions.
It is the "standard" 3d printing texture, so it is going to be a bit rougher especially without any post processing. I haven't fully looked into the options for smoothing it out yet because I want to get the shape down first. There are a few options I have in mind for getting it smoother though that I will test out personally once I have a design I've settled on.
slave d wrote: Thu Jul 09, 2020 10:05 pm From past experience i know that i would end up with my cock (if it was long enough) sticking right through that big pee slot, it’s much too big without some sort of cross bar to hold anybody who shrinks from time to time.
The head portion will naturally scale with the diameter and size of the rest of the cage. The pee slot isn't actually that large (proportionately) and does a good job of working as a cradle to help shift things into place with your natural movement. Part of the reason is it looks quite large in the photos is its the size I needed and just how the photo was taken really emphasizes it.
Worse case scenario I can close the gap more for you. But the head shape is the one thing that isn't based on static measurements and is purely an organically modelled shape, so there is lots of flexibility with it as needed.
1 x
JubsinChastity

Post by JubsinChastity »

Just a quick update for my testers and anyone else interested. I am just waiting on my final "alpha" design to come in so I can test it on my end and then I will begin getting the information from my testers and making the made to measure cages for them.

I've also found several products for creating a glossy, smooth layer over top of the print instead of post processing. So it should create what looks like a molded part but made custom for you! Now with how I plan on distributing the beta products, I won't be able to do this for the testers but I will be testing it here and just picking the best solution for the future. Lots of good things planned!
0 x
Valexxia

Post by Valexxia »

I have a 3d printer, would be happy to print it myself and give feedback (more then happy to pay for the design if that helps at all)
0 x
Devoted2Her

Post by Devoted2Her »

@Valexxia

I have many 3d printers and there is no way I'd try to print that on an ffm printer, cleaning the support would be an absolute nightmare and I doubt you could get the inside smoothing anywhere near acceptable, he talked to me about it and he is printing on a very expensive fused material industrial printer, that is why he is looking to charge so much to beta test. I could print it on my SLA resin printer but the types of resins available wouldnt hold up strength wise for as thin as his walls look. I have though had a lot of luck with my designs printing on my SLA they are not as streamlined, but they have been holding up. Just my opinion, his cage does look sleek though, very nice!
1 x
SwedInLoriTube

Post by SwedInLoriTube »

I like the Idea as well and are interested in working with you. The question of ring size has long term wear issues. I put a lot of time testing ring size before ordering the Lori tube I currently wear. Purchased several cock ring round steel ring so I could test long term. A ring diameter could feel perfect for several days but starting to ace after maybe a week. I kept wearing the final size for over a fortnight before feeling secure of the size. Just my two cents on that topic.

I would also be interested in a pa piercing pin option. And adding to the wishlist... the pa pin would ideally maybe a bit thicker and hollow from the tip backwards into the urethra allowing urine to be released through the tube with minimal splash and mess.

An option without the ring and (only) pa locking in combination with the above hollow pin idea would also be very attractive (for me). I’m looking for the ultimate long time wear device.

The Lori tube with steel pa pin I can wear up to ten week without taking of for cleaning but my member suffers from coming and going edema due to erections during such a long period. So your ideas on allowing for both flaccid and erections I novel and very creative. Great idea!

Have a 3D printer if this can help out for testing prototypes of quick testing but has not had the time and curiosity to learn cad, yet.

I’ll send you a pm and hope to be part of the eternal quest for the perfect device. Can send you sizing and measurements on request.

Best regards /Björn
0 x
HinAndHerKink

Post by HinAndHerKink »

I like the design philosophy, and definitely think 3d printing is the way forward. I'd certainly be interested.
0 x
HinAndHerKink

Post by HinAndHerKink »

Could we see an open view to see how it is fitted?
0 x
Mlocked7
Last orgasm: July 14th, 2020
Orgasms this year: 12

Post by Mlocked7 »

Hi, I might be interested. I'm in the USA, are you still seeking testers?
0 x
JubsinChastity

Post by JubsinChastity »

HinAndHerKink wrote: Tue Jul 28, 2020 2:07 am I like the design philosophy, and definitely think 3d printing is the way forward. I'd certainly be interested.

Could we see an open view to see how it is fitted?
PM me and we can discuss further there.
And I'm not sure what view you are looking for. Can you explain which part you want to see?
Mlocked7 wrote: Tue Jul 28, 2020 9:18 am Hi, I might be interested. I'm in the USA, are you still seeking testers?
Yes I am still looking for a few more testers. PM me and I'll get your information from you.
1 x