*Closed* Looking for Testers for a New 3D Printed Cage

For the gearheads in the audience
JubsinChastity
Last orgasm: January 1st, 2030
Orgasms this year: 69
*Closed* Looking for Testers for a New 3D Printed Cage

Post by JubsinChastity »

Testing for this has been closed for quite some time now. If you are interested in the cage you can check it out at BlackoutDevices.com
Hi everyone,

I've been working on a 3D printed cage design for more serious, long-term lockups. I am getting close to a finalized design but want testers in place to make sure that the design works well at all sizes and shapes. I am opening this up to this community first as a more serious, dedicated group that chastity is more of a lifestyle than it is a kink, which you find at other websites.

If you are interested in trying it out PM me and we will exchange information for when I am ready to begin wider testing. The cage will be at-cost + shipping, the pricing which I will get to you once the details are exchanged. It will be printed in Nylon, a standard material for this for its structural and skin safe properties. I am hoping to have any testers receiving the product by the end of July (logistics permitting)

I have below an image of the "design" of the cage (a few things will change and it will be customized to your sizing) and in the next post more of a description behind the thought process of the design and what I am looking to do with it.

If you have any questions/comments feel free to ask them here.

Last edited by JubsinChastity on Thu Dec 28, 2023 7:51 pm, edited 6 times in total.
1 x
JubsinChastity
Re: Looking for Testers for a New 3D Printed Cage

Post by JubsinChastity »

There are a few principles behind I had in mind that the design is based on.

The first principle is how to measure for an ergonomic base ring.
This part is probably going to be the most experimental but I want to move away from having "standardized" ring shapes. I believe that ring size and shape are more dependent on penis circumference and where your testicles typically sit than it is about how tightly you can wrap a string around the base like most try to measure. My plan is to have a dynamically shaped ring based off of clean measurements that you give me, no guessing or comparison from other products. I'm hoping to test this theory out which will be independent of the cage design itself.

The second principle is that cage diameter should be based off of both your flaccid and erect diameter. Most people tend to find that smaller is better in order to control erections more comfortably. However this ignores the changes that occur with an erection. This can cause edema, the cage to slide down and pull more, pinching from extruding skin, etc. The design is planned to securely hold you while you're flaccid but is also accommodating to erections for a more natural change.

The third principle is that this cage is for long-term, 24/7 chastity wear; where cleaning, comfort, and security are the top priorities.
This means that the cage length is meant to be slightly shorter than your flaccid length to avoid bunched up skin that traps bacteria. The cage will be open enough for easy cleaning and maneuverability but closed enough to still serve its purpose. And there will be features in place to try to prevent easy pullout while keeping everything positioned nicely in place.

With all this in mind, I want everyone to have a custom cage and I want that custom cage to fit perfectly the first time around. It is an ambitious goal but that's what keeps things progressing further.
3 x
Tom Allen
Site Admin
Last orgasm: April 1st, 2018
Orgasms this year: 0

Post by Tom Allen »

I like what I see so far, but how about a cross bar at the tip for those with PAs?
0 x
Homebody

Post by Homebody »

I really like the style of the cage. I would be concerned that the ring looks like it has edges where it would touch the legs instead of being round. That looks like it could be irritating. If it was in the price range of the cherry keeper I might be interested.

I agree with what you wrote about the diameter of the cage. That has been tricky for me. What will the gap size be and will that be changeable?

Lastly I didn't see what material you will be using.

One thing that I think our community could use is a device that could take the measurements needed to cages, but I can't really picture what that would look like or how it would work.
0 x
JubsinChastity

Post by JubsinChastity »

Tom Allen wrote: Fri Jul 03, 2020 7:25 pm I like what I see so far, but how about a cross bar at the tip for those with PAs?
That will have to come later... It will be hard for me to design off the bat as I don't have a PA, but if you could PM me some cages that you have found to be the most comfortable that would be fantastic.
0 x
JubsinChastity

Post by JubsinChastity »

Homebody wrote: Sat Jul 04, 2020 9:02 am I really like the style of the cage. I would be concerned that the ring looks like it has edges where it would touch the legs instead of being round. That looks like it could be irritating. If it was in the price range of the cherry keeper I might be interested.

I agree with what you wrote about the diameter of the cage. That has been tricky for me. What will the gap size be and will that be changeable?

Lastly I didn't see what material you will be using.

One thing that I think our community could use is a device that could take the measurements needed to cages, but I can't really picture what that would look like or how it would work.
Yeah the ring profile I'll play around with as needed. From what I've tried so far, the "edges" don't feel much different than a normal cage, albeit the flange makes it a bit wider. I found it was only noticeable when cross-legged but made it more comfortable in pretty much every other situation. I think of it more as a "cuff" than a "ring"

Right now I want to explore having the gap sized being fixed. I think having a dynamic ring size and shape will solve the issues that altering gap size "pretends" to solve. My theory is that, given enough room for the exterior diameter of the cage, how the ballsack sits comfortably in the ring is dependent on the shape and having just enough clearance for movement. And this way, assuming my theory is correct, a cage that sits tighter to the body is going to be more secure and more comfortable with less pressure on the veins of the balls (causing circulatory issues and blue balls for anyone that is more of a grower).
I've even explored a negative gap but I think that is a bit too much haha

For now it will be printed with in pretty standard Nylon, which is what the other 3D printed products typically use. I will update the post with that.

That is an interesting idea having a measurement device. But I guess everyone has their own preferences on cages anyway. Like the design isn't working on is far from the most restrictive. What I think is needed is a really solid guide that gets spread around so that people know what they are measuring for (which I will also be working on in the future)
0 x
Essex_sub

Post by Essex_sub »

I am interested, I currently wear a CK probably around 90% of the time.

What sort of cost are we looking at?
0 x
buttndown

Post by buttndown »

I would definitely be interested in a device like this. Looks like I could still wear my PA jewelry with this device, which is a definite plus for me.
0 x
Devoted2Her

Post by Devoted2Her »

How much post processing is involved?

It looks like it would require a lot of support material and post production. You say nylon so I am assuming PETG?

What is the locking mechanism?

Just curious
0 x
JubsinChastity

Post by JubsinChastity »

Devoted2Her wrote: Mon Jul 06, 2020 7:51 am How much post processing is involved?

It looks like it would require a lot of support material and post production. You say nylon so I am assuming PETG?

What is the locking mechanism?

Just curious
The prototypes that I will be sending out won't have any post processing (unless requested) in order to keep costs down initially. It will be SLS/PBF which means there is no support material or need for immediate processing. Comes out with a texture slightly bumpier than your fingerprint (subjectively), which individuals can sand down if they find its necessary.

The locking mechanism will be the integrated lock (Holy Trainer). This can be altered as needed and I will be looking into other locking mechanisms for future development.
1 x