CB 6000 new to the device.

For the gearheads in the audience
justplaying

Re: CB 6000 new to the device.

Post by justplaying »

I've had both the CB6000 and CB6000S and like all things chastity cage related there are trade-offs. I prefer to take off my chastity cage to shower and shave every morning, then have my key holder lock me up right after. I used to carry a Q-tip in my pocket to help line things up before I pee (sitting or standing). Another trick I used which works great in the CB device is wearing a cock ring just behind the head (glans), which tends to center the pee slit perfectly. However, it can get a bit tight in there when you get excited. You have to pick the right cock ring to use. You don't want it to be applying any pressure on the penis, you just want it to hold the penis in place. If you feel that the tip /head is getting cold, then it's too tight and should not be used. I used a white "pearl" ring that had beads strung inside a surgical rubber tube, they cost about 9-10 dollars.

https://www.adameve.com/adult-sex-toys/ ... -8905.aspx

I've since switched to a SS metal device (small) and they are great, but it can be heavy. To offset the weight and keep things close to my body, I loop a bootlace (or shoe lace) at the top of the ring (larks head) and tie it around my hips /waist like a string belt. Once I get the size right, I double knot it so that I can just step into the shoe lace belt with the ring already attached like stepping into your shorts. The ring is hanging in position to push my cock and balls in place. With some devices the cage has stabilizing rods/bars that connect to the ring and the shoe lace needs to be pushed to the size to lock the cage....but no big deal. It's pretty comfortable, but may not work for your situation, as I mentioned I shower without being locked up every morning. At this point my chastity is almost a ritual, like brushing my teeth. :lol:
0 x
Hussman767

Post by Hussman767 »

It’s good to know I wasn’t the only one carrying around a q-tip to help me pee!
The cb6000s will always hold a special place in my heart (it was my first 24x7 cage), but it was just too much of a pain.
I went to a more open plastic cage for about a year but have now been in a small SS metal cage for a little while now, 24x7, with unlocks for an occasional cleaning and whenever my wife/keyholder wants to use “her” penis.
1 x
I serve at her pleasure
Sissy_wannabe

Post by Sissy_wannabe »

I too had a heavy cage and I tied a Wire around my Waist to hang the Ring.So that the penjs is placed right in Position .
0 x