CB 6000 new to the device.

For the gearheads in the audience
subspider

CB 6000 new to the device.

Post by subspider »

Hi All,

I am new to the CB 6000 and I have a question. I have noticed the cage itself gets condensation inside of it. Let's say if I go for a walk/jog outside when it is humid or other times during the day. I am a grower more than a shower - so, I fill it out well when partially aroused even, but the standard is just s smidge short at times. Not sure if this is normal or if I should get a short.

I have heard you can pee standing up in these and I have done it successfully but there are times where that just doesn't work and I end up getting piss everywhere. So, I will often sit if needed.

Is there a way to prevent condensation or is it going to cause issues? I don't believe it's urine or anything as I clean it fairly well. I am going to start lubing up the inside a bit more. I think that might help?

Any advice would be appreciated.
0 x
TwistedMister
Last orgasm: October 21st, 2020
Orgasms this year: 4
Re: CB 6000 new to the device.

Post by TwistedMister »

I use a silicone lube inside the cage portion. Standing up is do-able if you are at the end and lined up correctly.
0 x
04/07/19 "And then I 'punished' you by making you lick my pussy after I let my other 'boy' fuck me." --Mrs. Twisted
subspider

Post by subspider »

subspider wrote: Wed Jun 24, 2020 10:29 pm Hi All,

I am new to the CB 6000 and I have a question. I have noticed the cage itself gets condensation inside of it. Let's say if I go for a walk/jog outside when it is humid or other times during the day. I am a grower more than a shower - so, I fill it out well when partially aroused even, but the standard is just s smidge short at times. Not sure if this is normal or if I should get a short.

I have heard you can pee standing up in these and I have done it successfully but there are times where that just doesn't work and I end up getting piss everywhere. So, I will often sit if needed.

Is there a way to prevent condensation or is it going to cause issues? I don't believe it's urine or anything as I clean it fairly well. I am going to start lubing up the inside a bit more. I think that might help?

Well, you and I must be similar in dick size because I have the same issues. Flaccid at times I can fill it out nicely even if it is a hair too tiny. It fits enough that I can pee standing up. But since I am a grower, my size varies. I am considering trying out an S so I will keep you posted. My feeling on the matter is that it could be too short, but I don't think that would bother me. It is uncertain to me if it would. Guess I would have to try it to know.

And yes, sometimes I can pee standing up easily and other times it looks like I am in position to pee standing up easily, but since I grew and shrank I ended up growing back slightly off the center and end up peeing all over. I sit often too.

I have taken to jogging a lot and I notice the condensation at times and moisture. I will use silicone lube or a water based lube. I know some people suggest baby oils or lotions, but I am not convinced oil based products are good for the plastic seal and strength in the long term. I may have to ask customer service.

I use q-tips to clean the inside and grab some moisture out when needed right now.
0 x
TwistedMister

Post by TwistedMister »

subspide wrote: Thu Jun 24, 2021 11:42 pm

Well, you and I must be similar in dick size because I have the same issues.
'Similar'?

I would say *exactly* the same.
0 x
04/07/19 "And then I 'punished' you by making you lick my pussy after I let my other 'boy' fuck me." --Mrs. Twisted
subspider

Post by subspider »

TwistedMister wrote: Fri Jun 25, 2021 6:28 am
subspide wrote: Thu Jun 24, 2021 11:42 pm

Well, you and I must be similar in dick size because I have the same issues.
'Similar'?

I would say *exactly* the same.
YAY we are cock twins! lol
0 x
slave d

Post by slave d »

If there room for condensation it’s not full of cock !! therefore in my view it’s too big, if not in length then diameter but probably both !!

MsM’s ld
0 x
New Zealand
After a year post covid of “freedom” I am trialing a good old HT V3 nub modified by me to have a glans ring so no pullout. Working well so far.
subspider

Post by subspider »

slave d wrote: Sat Jun 26, 2021 1:10 am If there room for condensation it’s not full of cock !! therefore in my view it’s too big, if not in length then diameter but probably both !!

MsM’s ld
Probably, but it really depends. I tend to change in size fairly frequently without thinking about sex or anything like that. I think that is common, but I am thinking it is slightly too big in length. Ill try smaller and see what happens.
0 x
TwistedMister

Post by TwistedMister »

I usually only get the condensation when I first get out of the shower. Can't say that I've noticed it any other time. Maybe 2x daily silicone lube keeps it away?
0 x
subspider

Post by subspider »

TwistedMister wrote: Sat Jun 26, 2021 8:22 am I usually only get the condensation when I first get out of the shower. Can't say that I've noticed it any other time. Maybe 2x daily silicone lube keeps it away?
Yeah, I mean it looks moist sometimes, but that could be the lube I put in there still. Sometimes my urine stream will not line up and it goes everywhere, so that takes some cleaning. umm, I have noticed it after a really long jog on a hot day. It's not much condensation. But other than that, no.
0 x
TwistedMister

Post by TwistedMister »

subspider wrote: Sat Jun 26, 2021 12:31 pm
TwistedMister wrote: Sat Jun 26, 2021 8:22 am I usually only get the condensation when I first get out of the shower. Can't say that I've noticed it any other time. Maybe 2x daily silicone lube keeps it away?
Yeah, I mean it looks moist sometimes, but that could be the lube I put in there still. Sometimes my urine stream will not line up and it goes everywhere, so that takes some cleaning.
With the silicone lube, all I have to do is pull some scrotum skin through and press the device tighter to my body to get the tip up to the slot if I have shrunk away a little. Sometimes might need a Q-tip or coffee stirrer to assist with alignment, only takes a second and everything goes where it is supposed to go. If you can't do that then you *might* need something a bit smaller.
1 x