CB6000s

For the gearheads in the audience
Locked_husband
Last orgasm: May 23rd, 2020
Orgasms this year: 3

CB6000s

Post by Locked_husband »

Good afternoon all,

I hope everyone is well and living in chastity bliss.

I've recently moved to 24/7 wear.

I'm using a CB6000s. Which I'm finding comfy and doesn't show to much of a bulge. Although I do want to try something different than a padlock as it shows sometimes. Anyway I digress, what are people experienc with the ring size.

Have you moved down a ring size? How long till you could move a ring size?

I have adjusted the pin size and spacer and thats at its smallest now. I'm on the largest ring size and am wondering if in time I will be able to move down. I would like to move down a ring size as to have it more secure and less plastic.

This is just for the CB6000s, and at the moment we aren't planning on changing device.

Peace and love J
0 x
HubbyNew2It
Last orgasm: June 7th, 2020
Orgasms this year: 21
Re: CB6000s

Post by HubbyNew2It »

Locked_husband wrote: Tue Jun 02, 2020 10:33 am Good afternoon all,

I'm using a CB6000s. Which I'm finding comfy and doesn't show to much of a bulge. Although I do want to try something different than a padlock as it shows sometimes. Anyway I digress, what are people experienc with the ring size.

I have adjusted the pin size and spacer and thats at its smallest now. I'm on the largest ring size and am wondering if in time I will be able to move down. I would like to move down a ring size as to have it more secure and less plastic.

This is just for the CB6000s, and at the moment we aren't planning on changing device.

Peace and love J
What do
1 x
Locked_husband

Post by Locked_husband »

Afternoon HubbyNew2it. How long have you been living the dream?
0 x
HubbyNew2It

Post by HubbyNew2It »

A little often on over the past year. Only recently started taking it more seriously
0 x
TwistedMister
Last orgasm: October 21st, 2020
Orgasms this year: 4

Post by TwistedMister »

Locked_husband wrote: Tue Jun 02, 2020 10:33 am

I have a CB-3000, it's an old model that I've had for almost 20 years. I think I went about a week in between size changes. I didn't start with the largest size...actually, I started with the smallest size, which turned out to be a serious mistake. Then I backed up and regrouped, and went with the next to largest size, working down from there.

I have the old-style hinged rings, which eventually broke at the hinge. I repaired them with JB Weld (looks ugly but it works) which turned them into solid rings just slightly larger than the smallest ring- it's the smallest size that I can get my nuts through. I don't use the smallest ring because the hinge design has a rivet that becomes very painful, the JB Weld trick won't work because it's too small to get my nuts through it as it is.

When you change sizes you may have to change your spacer size as well, it will be trial and error for a while.
1 x
04/07/19 "And then I 'punished' you by making you lick my pussy after I let my other 'boy' fuck me." --Mrs. Twisted
HubbyNew2It

Post by HubbyNew2It »

Locked_husband wrote: Tue Jun 02, 2020 10:33 am Good afternoon all,

Peace and love J
Should you move down a ring size? What do you do for hygiene? I have a holy trainer kno k off we got just to see is we liked it. I usually fill it out but this morning I was filling maybe half. Not sure why.
0 x
Locked_husband

Post by Locked_husband »

I think I should. When not excited the ring becomes very loose, a lot looser than when I first put it on. I did try going down a ring size a few days in, but I did this far to soon and it was bloody painful.

Hygiene wise, I'm let out every couple of days for some supervised cleaning. She will unlock me and watch me shower to make sure I don't get carried away
2 x