Finally after 6 years a great fit

For the gearheads in the audience
slave d

Finally after 6 years a great fit

Post by slave d »

MsM has had me in chastity for over 6 years now and has tried everything from CB6000S to custom made s/s to genuine HT 2 and HT 3 to about half a dozen different Chinese models. Many have been good, some very good and some useless. Over the years, probably mainly due to my age, i have become very small in the tackle department which suits us as i love SPH and hope eventually to be a cuckold (yes i know a lot here aren’t into that, just background). For the last 3 years MsM has only had penetration from dildos and strap-ons. So the issue became a small enough A ring as well as device size because the smallest solid A-ring i could get into was the 36mm HT 3 model but i still had both ball loss and “falling out the back” as issues. So the decision was made to try a hinged A-ring again (previously not great). Before covid MsM got the smallest version of this and i could get it in but only just and after a week it caused a blister under the scrotum that took weeks to heal. So size 2 was ordered but took 3 months to get here because of covid. i’ve now been in it 24/7 for 2 weeks and though i’ve had to lube quite a bit and reposition to stop any issues i am now pretty happy it will be permanent (this is what MsM wants so She can simply forget about it). Only change that might be made in future is to buy the same thing with a more open cage as this one is tricky (and messy) to pee through (MsM doesn’t mind as She expects me to sit to pee and it’s not Her mess to clean up). This is the unit i’m now in:

https://m.dhgate.com/product/2017-curve ... d=7BFna20d

The hinge does not pinch at all though it isn’t totally smooth of course (i shave daily) so other than the potential for a blister forming which needs watching for a while (can be covered with surgical tube etc but that causes issues for permanent use) i’ve really found no problem. Yes it’s tight and tiny but i love both those points and MsM seems to enjoy constantly reminding me of my size and inability to please Her.

MsM’s ld
3 x
New Zealand
After a year post covid of “freedom” I am trialing a good old HT V3 nub modified by me to have a glans ring so no pullout. Working well so far.
TwistedMister
Last orgasm: October 21st, 2020
Orgasms this year: 4
Re: Finally after 6 years a great fit

Post by TwistedMister »

slave d wrote: Sun May 31, 2020 6:54 pm
The hinge does not pinch at all though it isn’t totally smooth of course (i shave daily) so other than the potential for a blister forming which needs watching for a while (can be covered with surgical tube etc but that causes issues for permanent use) i’ve really found no problem. Yes it’s tight and tiny but i love both those points and MsM seems to enjoy constantly reminding me of my size and inability to please Her.
That's good to hear. I've been looking at rings with that sort of hinge design, and I keep thinking that it should work fairly well...much better than the rivet on the old CB-3000. I've been wanting to get something that would be just a little bit tighter but I'm at the limit for a solid ring- my balls are just too big to go through anything smaller.

I'm still looking for the 'holy grail' that will be impossible for me to 'slip out' of. In addition to a ring design like that, I'm also considering one with a urethral tube which, if it extends past the ring, will help to make that *completely* impossible.

(LOL, side note- last night I just watched 'Indiana Jones Last Crusade' movie, some minor plot issues, like the first one, but still a good way to waste a couple of hours.)

I'm not sure I could stuff myself in a cage that small though, and not sure I'd want to- I have some masochistic tendencies and there is something...attractive...about being able to get at least partially aroused and then having the swelling stopped short, that sensation of frustration when you know it *wants* to go 'all the way' but the constriction just gets tighter and tighter.

Cuckolding- yeah, maybe not for everyone, but there are/have been a few on here into it, like Dan and Rooster. I may be on that path as well, and I find the thought *very* arousing. Mrs. Twisted has been talking more and more along that line, especially in the last year or so, she seems to get pretty 'hot' for it...and 'hot' for some of the kinkier aspects of it as well. I think it's been a little over six years since the first time it came up, unexpectedly, and I think the idea is growing on me, and her as well. Last week I gave her an 'official' 'Hall Pass' that let her know that it isn't 'off limits' if she wants to go there, as long as I'm aware and [somehow] 'involved' (it wouldn't be any fun if she were sneaking around behind my back, right?). In what seems to be my typical masochistic fashion, I made a notation that it has no 'expiration date' as long as she is keeping me 'locked and denied', no 'escape hatch', no way out.

I left it on her desk in her office. It sat there for a couple of days and she didn't say anything about it, then I saw it in her hand when she came down the other night after she finished working. She didn't say anything until after supper, when she said "I found the paper you left me, and I only have one thing to say about it. You have very nice writing, almost like calligraphy. I put it somewhere you'll never find it." I'm assuming that means that she doesn't want me to be able to 'take it back'. Now the only question is 'Does she *really* *want* to, enough to actually do it?' It's too bad we've got this CoViD crap going on, it could be a while before I find out...
1 x
04/07/19 "And then I 'punished' you by making you lick my pussy after I let my other 'boy' fuck me." --Mrs. Twisted
BarefootandChaste2

Re: Finally after 6 years a great fit

Post by BarefootandChaste2 »

Very nice! I'm locking up soon!
0 x