Security screw and super glue?

For the gearheads in the audience
Naljeans
Security screw and super glue?

Post by Naljeans »

Question - the security screw on my Contender has started coming loose. This is the second time, and I don’t want it to wriggle all the way off and risk losing the screw. Would a tiny dab of super glue be a horrible idea? It seems like it would be easy to snap loose with the proper wrench that came with the cage, the next time she wants me out. But I don’t know, so...
0 x
MCN Contender
slave d

Re: Security screw and super glue?

Post by slave d »

What about loctite or one of those proprietary nut and bolt locking products ?

MsM’s ld
0 x
New Zealand
After a year post covid of “freedom” I am trialing a good old HT V3 nub modified by me to have a glans ring so no pullout. Working well so far.
Naljeans

Post by Naljeans »

It takes a special Allen key anyway, which I don’t have. I doubt my owner wants to deal with loctite and if I pitch that, I’ll end up in the Cherry Keeper - great device but I love the Contender.
0 x
MCN Contender
Tom Allen
Site Admin
Last orgasm: April 1st, 2018
Orgasms this year: 0

Post by Tom Allen »

Superglue.

There are various types of Loctite, and some of them would make the screw *extremely* difficult to remove. And you certainly don't want to strip the head trying.
0 x
TwistedMister
Last orgasm: October 21st, 2020
Orgasms this year: 4

Post by TwistedMister »

Use clear nail polish- acetone will take it off when you want it off...or when *she* wants it off, rather...

I have a custom SS .44Mag snubnose, 2 cylinders of full house loads causes all of the screws to loosen up and the cylinder jams- the nail polish cures that problem, should work for your problem and it is easy to get rid of when you want to.
0 x
04/07/19 "And then I 'punished' you by making you lick my pussy after I let my other 'boy' fuck me." --Mrs. Twisted
KittensBoyToy

Post by KittensBoyToy »

Tom Allen wrote: Fri May 08, 2020 5:27 am Superglue.

There are various types of Loctite, and some of them would make the screw *extremely* difficult to remove. And you certainly don't want to strip the head trying.
If you, or anyone else, tries this route there are 3 common versions. Blue, red and green with the red a green considered permanent. The blue is intended to keep screws tight but removeable.
1 x
Kitten's Boy Toy
I'm Kitten's property and She keeps Her property secure in a Jail Bird!
mr_faithful

Post by mr_faithful »

I have the same problem, and I use plumber's thread tape on my screw. It definitely does not wiggle loose anymore, but it comes off when it needs to come off. No danger of stripping the tool when you try to unscrew it either. I think it's cleaner than loctite, but YMMV.
0 x