Security screw and super glue?

For the gearheads in the audience
Naljeans
Orgasms this year: 2
Security screw and super glue?

Post by Naljeans »

Question - the security screw on my Contender has started coming loose. This is the second time, and I don’t want it to wriggle all the way off and risk losing the screw. Would a tiny dab of super glue be a horrible idea? It seems like it would be easy to snap loose with the proper wrench that came with the cage, the next time she wants me out. But I don’t know, so...
0 x
Cherry Keeper short
MCN Contender

slave d

Re: Security screw and super glue?

Post by slave d »

What about loctite or one of those proprietary nut and bolt locking products ?

MsM’s ld
0 x
New Zealand
24/7/365 HTv3 nub

Naljeans
Orgasms this year: 2

Post by Naljeans »

It takes a special Allen key anyway, which I don’t have. I doubt my owner wants to deal with loctite and if I pitch that, I’ll end up in the Cherry Keeper - great device but I love the Contender.
0 x
Cherry Keeper short
MCN Contender

Tom Allen
Site Admin
Last orgasm: March 18th, 2018
Orgasms this year: 0

Post by Tom Allen »

Superglue.

There are various types of Loctite, and some of them would make the screw *extremely* difficult to remove. And you certainly don't want to strip the head trying.
0 x

TwistedMister
Last orgasm: March 1st, 2020
Orgasms this year: 1

Post by TwistedMister »

Use clear nail polish- acetone will take it off when you want it off...or when *she* wants it off, rather...

I have a custom SS .44Mag snubnose, 2 cylinders of full house loads causes all of the screws to loosen up and the cylinder jams- the nail polish cures that problem, should work for your problem and it is easy to get rid of when you want to.
0 x
04/07/19 "And then I 'punished' you by making you lick my pussy after I let my other 'boy' fuck me." --Mrs. Twisted

KittensBoyToy

Post by KittensBoyToy »

Tom Allen wrote:
Fri May 08, 2020 5:27 am
Superglue.

There are various types of Loctite, and some of them would make the screw *extremely* difficult to remove. And you certainly don't want to strip the head trying.
If you, or anyone else, tries this route there are 3 common versions. Blue, red and green with the red a green considered permanent. The blue is intended to keep screws tight but removeable.
0 x
Kitten's Boy Toy
Happy to be Kitten's property!