Holy Trainer Difficulties

For the gearheads in the audience
Turnpoint1
Holy Trainer Difficulties

Post by Turnpoint1 »

Gentlemen:

So I discovered that what I have is an HT2. From what I can tell it is a faithful replica of the original product (I paid around $15 plus shipping). I decided to start my chastity journey by wearing only the scrotal ring, give the body a few days to get used to that, then add the penis cage.

After figuring how to get the ring on (my testes always seem to ride very high) I wore the largest ring for a few hours and it felt fine. The next day I was able to get the second largest ring on, and it too felt fine. It was so comfortable in fact that I decided to wear it overnight. I only woke once, and that was probably a typical nocturnal waking period.

The next day I showered, dressed and went on about my business. Sometime in the middle of the day, I started to feel a discomfort in the scrotum region. I ignored it for a while but it became so insistent that I removed the ring, at which point the discomfort increased. For a few days afterward I felt a twinge-y feeling down there in one of the testicles. I waited a few days and decided to go back to the larger ring, but at some point I experienced the same sensations. This has now happened a couple of times, so I am going to go a whole week and see if whatever is wrong can resolve itself.

I could certainly understand pain if I was wearing the full cage and trying to get erect, or if I've been locked for three weeks straight, but this is occurring with only the scrotum ring on, and in the apparent absence of any pinching.

Any idea what might be going on? In your experience, are there men who are physically unable to wear a ball trap design? It doesn't seem like the blood flow is impeded, but what do I know.
0 x
slave d

Re: Holy Trainer Difficulties

Post by slave d »

If you were wearing the whole thing, which is what i personally would suggest, you would be able to “pull” or “stretch” a little more scrotum through the gap between the tube and the base ring to ease the feeling. You would also be able to lube the ring a little to ease it. i suspect the man issue is the ring is not sitting as intended because it was not designed to be a cock ring.

MsM’s ld
1 x
New Zealand
After a year post covid of “freedom” I am trialing a good old HT V3 nub modified by me to have a glans ring so no pullout. Working well so far.
locked4her55

Post by locked4her55 »

I agree with slave d. Try putting the whole thing together. Plan on keeping the base ring well lubed so you can basically spin it without pulling on your skin. At some point your body should acclimate to the device.
1 x
Happily secured since 4/2010 :-)
Have worn CB3000, CB6000s, MM Jail Bird & Watchful Mistress,
DHgate A271 & 273, DHgate Full Stainless Steel Belt & DHgate HT nub
Currently wearing A273
TwistedMister
Last orgasm: October 21st, 2020
Orgasms this year: 4

Post by TwistedMister »

And if you are wearing just the ring when you are sleeping, nocturnal erections may last longer than normal, resulting in fluid build-up and other issues.
1 x
04/07/19 "And then I 'punished' you by making you lick my pussy after I let my other 'boy' fuck me." --Mrs. Twisted
Turnpoint1

Post by Turnpoint1 »

Gentlemen:
Thank you all for the advice- I will do as you have suggested. Tomorrow will mark a week and everything is feeling normal down there again, so here's hoping.
1 x
PeturKitty

Post by PeturKitty »

Try using some a Bag Balm. It will help with any ring burn issues.
0 x
Turnpoint1

Post by Turnpoint1 »

Update: It took longer than I hoped, but I finally wore the cage overnight.

And... nothing! No waking in the middle of the night in agony. I did wake up earlier than I normally do, but that was because my arm was numb. Not a heart attack, as far as I can tell, just loss of blood flow from sleeping on it wrong. So maybe the cage prevents my normal turning in the night? I expect I'll find out.

So this may be a side benefit of my blood pressure medication, that it eases the transition into full-time wearing of a cage. I don't doubt there will be more roadblocks and bumps on the way (the next fun thing will be getting my wife to fully understand the implications of this for her), but I wanted to let you all know where I was. Thanks again for the advice!
2 x