Issue with cage

For the gearheads in the audience
Jaybee

Issue with cage

Post by Jaybee »

So I have bought 2 cages from eBay (chinese knock offs). Tried different sizes and I’m still unsure on 45 or 40.

I am fine in the cage (can imagine just the usual). The 40mm takes me a good 5-10 minutes to get on but is a little tight. I will be going with the 45 and then downwards to 40.

But my Keyholder is my girlfriend and she likes to tease me inside the cage. The issue is that as my penis gets harder it pulls the cage away my body. I can imagine this is part of the fun but as my penis gets harder it takes the cage with it and then it seems to burn on one side of my testicles as it takes my testicles with it.

I’ve had to not stay inside it and my girlfriend loves the ideas (as do I) but isit because it’s a knock off Chinese one? Or isit due to something else.

I have attached the two I have. The smaller one is a better fit but both pulled away from my body causing the burning sensation after being hard for a while.
Attachments
5E365A36-7E7B-4462-BCDA-C9023D31E9D0.jpeg
5E365A36-7E7B-4462-BCDA-C9023D31E9D0.jpeg (43.86 KiB) Viewed 1482 times
0 x
Muted_Apricot
Re: Issue with cage

Post by Muted_Apricot »

I have the 2nd cage and also have the same problem but I know that the base ring is too big for me. Smaller base should help unles you are still get the problem with the 40?
I ended up threading a dressing gown cord behind the lock and then tying around my waist like a belt. That helped massively.

Not sure if it is a problem with the cage itself or just a sizing issue. I have a shorter cage on the way with a better fit base ring and I'm hoping that will solve it for me.
0 x
Jaybee

Post by Jaybee »

@Muted_Apricot I have heard the same about tieing it behind yourself. I may try again with the 40mm but it’s only really my penis gets hard it just pulls away and takes my testicles with it. Was hoping someone had fixed this problem
0 x
slave d

Post by slave d »

Both those models look far too long for the average person. When you’re completely soft and at your smallest you should still hit the end of the cage all the time. In fact preferably you should have the cage a little (some of us have a lot shorter) shorter than that so your cock is always compressed a little. That way the erection finds it difficult to even get started !!

MsM’s ld
1 x
New Zealand
After a year post covid of “freedom” I am trialing a good old HT V3 nub modified by me to have a glans ring so no pullout. Working well so far.