ManCage chastity cage

For the gearheads in the audience
samanthads
ManCage chastity cage

Post by samanthads »

im new to wanting to try chastity and wondering does any one own a ManCage device im looking at number 6 ive measured and i need a 55mm ring and 4-4.5" tube would the ManCage number 6 fit me or can anyone recommend another device that will fit me that i can buy in the UK

thanks

added link to the devise im looking at https://www.amazon.co.uk/ManCage-Chasti ... ore&sr=1-1
Last edited by samanthads on Sun Mar 29, 2020 3:31 pm, edited 1 time in total.
0 x
Tom Allen
Site Admin
Last orgasm: April 1st, 2018
Orgasms this year: 0

Re: ManCage chastity cage

Post by Tom Allen »

It would be helpful to others if you would provide a link to your devixe in question.
0 x
Skip

Post by Skip »

I was not happy with the ManCage at all. I had the model 07, and was unhappy with the fit (but everyone's junk is different), the quality and precision (things not fitting properly, not aligning, and badly molded plastic that left ridges which would scratch) and finally, the function. The cheap Chinese creation I've got (I noticed recently that Tom correctly noted somewhere else here that the model I'm using is not actually a knockoff as it seems) seems better manufactured than the stuff ManCage produce.

Now, the model 07 is a completely different thing from 06, but that model did not do the company any favors in convincing me that they understand this kink, long-term wear, or anything of the such. Looking at the model 06 you're referring, I would advise you look into getting a CB6000 or even better, a HolyTrainer v3. You should be able to buy both in the UK easily.
0 x
cshorts

Post by cshorts »

Hah! I went to the link and Amazon states: “Currently unavailable for delivery to your region due to high demand. We are working to resume delivery as soon as possible.”

I guess sheltering in place has led a lot of wives to lock up their men so they stop pestering them all day for sex!

(I know, this is now generic Amazon warning that they are behind on everything...but funny in this context)
1 x
Wearing: MCN Contender
In chastity since: 3 October 2018
samanthads

Post by samanthads »

Cshorts. Might be as your location isn't uk you cant see it.
Yes I'm single but I'm thinking lock down to try cock lock down a bit.
0 x
samanthads

Post by samanthads »

well ive ordered a mancage number 5 from amazon so should be here tomorrow and will let the fun begin
0 x
samanthads

Post by samanthads »

A quick update i got the mancage number 5 and its too big tube wise the ring sizes and locking mechanism is great so ive ordered the mancage number 4 as the tube is an inch shorter
2 x
TwistedMister
Last orgasm: October 21st, 2020
Orgasms this year: 4

Post by TwistedMister »

I cant find a number 5. I see 1 & 2 at 3.5", and 3 & 4 at 4.5"...
0 x
04/07/19 "And then I 'punished' you by making you lick my pussy after I let my other 'boy' fuck me." --Mrs. Twisted
samanthads

Post by samanthads »

heres a site that has them all on it
https://www.harmonystore.co.uk/loop54/r ... ry=mancage
1 x
TwistedMister
Last orgasm: October 21st, 2020
Orgasms this year: 4

Post by TwistedMister »

Holy crap, five and a half inches would let me almost get to full size in it. Hmmmm, that might be interesting...to have an almost full erection but be unable to do anything with it.
1 x
04/07/19 "And then I 'punished' you by making you lick my pussy after I let my other 'boy' fuck me." --Mrs. Twisted